What're the top 3 smallest mods that take one 18650?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
If I get a Dicodes, what do I tell my other 5 favourite attys?
web----kids-fete.jpg

Tell them the same thing that you'd tell your kids when they ask you which child is your favorite. Good luck with that. ;)

Last edited:

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Back then I thought I was giving good advise and really helping to recommend a great product, cause I totally believed in provape. I guess there's just to many good products for cheap now that when someone sees a product that expensive, it's just totally out there and ridiculous. Not only mods, but tanks too, when someone wants a recommendation of a great rta and someone mentions a taifun, gg, etc, it's like you said a bad word, like how dare you.
Oh, yes. Those were the good old days. A recommendation of "Just get a Provari!" would be the beginning of a 30 page thread debating the pro's and cons of buying a $200 Provari.

Another saying that Provari owners would say was, "Buy once, cry once." What that meant was you might cry because of the initial cost of a Provari, but you would soon realize that it was going to work and last for decades of use. By comparison, some folks would repeatedly buy the same cheap Vamo because it would either break or stop working. You were going to end up spending the same amount of money over time, so would you rather buy once or multiple times?

Why are Provari's so Expensive?
Is the Provari Still Worth It?

There used to be dozens and dozens of these threads on ECF. Since Provape closed, they are no longer available for reading.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I gotcha. ..
Nothing was meant to be inferred other than we all feel like we need a pile of mods to ensure that we have plenty to vape if the FDA closes in and wrecks the industry. I don't really think that will happen, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

I have a few expensive mods ($100 to $200+) and a number of lower priced proven mods. I don't think it's ridiculous to keep on buying for the future. If you want it, get it. I do that when something keeps begging for me to get out the credit card. :)

Reactions: stols001

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
FDA or no FDA has no impact on my owning several mods. Same as PETA saying me catching a fish causes said fish to have self-esteem issues.

I do it because that's what I want to do. Jimmy Carter said in 1976 that Florida would be under water by 1980 and Bill Clinton said cigarettes would be banned by 2000.
I aint scared of the FDA. I just think it's cool to have choices each day. And when I wanted a tiny 18650 mod I chose a Sandstorm over a few others. It was to replace a fickle Sigelei E1.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Bells and whistles sell mods these days. That, and low prices for featured mods that serve the purpose.

I fully expected to get a loser mod when I ordered a Geek Vape Aegis 100W for $29.95 from Efun. Eight days later it arrived and turned out to be a work of art compared to my expectations. It's one of my go to mods around the house.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I see people talking about a 23mm Jac still being available. But, I spent about 1/2 an hour on their website after reading a bunch of the recommendations from people on here. The only size I see that's still currently available is the 25mm Sandstorm.

Then...after I set up an account and OK'd getting their newsletters, I received a thank you email from them for doing those things. As part of that email, there was a statement about the Series-B 75W Jac being available in 23mm and in 25mm. Huh?

Can someone please link me to their website page that shows 1 in 23mm that's available to buy?

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2017
UK
The 23mm was available a few weeks ago - within the last month, at a guess.

I know the original 22mm one has been unavailable [on jacvapour.com] for some time (well, a few months at least). They've finally updated the site to reflect that.

I'm joining dots, jumping to conclusions and making stuff up... it's on its way out.

It's maybe worth fishing around on POTV (planetofthevapes.co.uk) - I know Jac Vapour sometimes post there.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
The 23mm was available a few weeks ago - within the last month, at a guess.

I just did some more poking around on their website, and finally found this bundle that included the 23mm version. It's sold out at $210.51, but I didn't want a bundle anyway. Seems sort of strange they wouldn't offer the 23mm version by itself though, IMO.

SERIES-B DNA 75W Armed Eagle Bundle

• Informative
Reactions: stols001

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2017
UK
I just did some more poking around on their website, and finally found this bundle that included the 23mm version. It's sold out at $210.51, but I didn't want a bundle anyway. Seems sort of strange they wouldn't offer the 23mm version by itself though, IMO.

SERIES-B DNA 75W Armed Eagle Bundle
Ok - I asked ;)

22mm discontinued.
23mm no longer on jacvapour's site and probably won't be restocked. But you can try here.

Cliffhanger: other stuff is coming.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I see people talking about a 23mm Jac still being available. But, I spent about 1/2 an hour on their website after reading a bunch of the recommendations from people on here. The only size I see that's still currently available is the 25mm Sandstorm.

Then...after I set up an account and OK'd getting their newsletters, I received a thank you email from them for doing those things. As part of that email, there was a statement about the Series-B 75W Jac being available in 23mm and in 25mm. Huh?

Can someone please link me to their website page that shows 1 in 23mm that's available to buy?

If you don't find one, there's the Hcigar DNA75. I have the Nano and it's a great mod that's priced right. There are lower prices than the one at this link, but for some reason stock is low everywhere.

Original Hcigar VT75 NANO Box Mod - $77.83 Free Shipping|GearBest.com

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
If you don't find one, there's the Hcigar DNA75. I have the Nano and it's a great mod that's priced right. There are lower prices than the one at this link, but for some reason stock is low everywhere.

Original Hcigar VT75 NANO Box Mod - $77.83 Free Shipping|GearBest.com
Vct nano is a very nice mod, almost forgot about this one.....mine was the original, which had too fine of threads on the battery, but I heard that is no longer an issue?

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Vct nano is a very nice mod, almost forgot about this one.....mine was the original, which had too fine of threads on the battery, but I heard that is no longer an issue?

Yes, mine is one of them. It's an intricate coordination test to get the threads started, but I just leave a VTC6 in it and charge with USB. Overall, it's a great design with USB charging port built in. I can take it with me and plug it into the USB charge ports in my pickup.

It has great ergonimic design, nice features, and a true wattage/TC vape. It's a keeper, IMO.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio

The 23mm was available a few weeks ago - within the last month, at a guess. I know the original 22mm one has been unavailable [on jacvapour.com] for some time (well, a few months at least). They've finally updated the site to reflect that. I'm joining dots, jumping to conclusions and making stuff up... it's on its way out.
I have both the black 22mm and the sandstorm 25mm JAC.

The black JAC had a rubberized paint finish, which looked great and felt great, but unfortunately is was NOT very durable. Very prone to scratches; in fact many of us who have one put a protective decorative vinyl wrap on it. My guess is they got enough complaints about it that they decided to discontinue that finish. I assumed when the 23 sandstorm was announced that they decided to design a whole new 23mm JAC from scratch and completely discontinue the 22mm model.

I would send an email inquiry if you are interested in the 23mm sandstorm. Maybe the first batch manufactured was a small one and they quickly went out of stock. Maybe customer support will have an idea when more will be available. JAC Vapour Contact Information

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Ok - I asked ;)
22mm discontinued.
23mm no longer on jacvapour's site and probably won't be restocked. But you can try here.
I did ask them - see a few posts up ;-)
I misread what you had written prior, so my bad. Odd to have such a short run with the 23mm. Must have been a production and upper management cost-cutting decision. After all, a 22mm tank doesn't look all that bad on the 25mm Jac.

jacs_22-25_20180820_191000-jpg.761707

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread