What're the top 3 smallest mods that take one 18650?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I hear you...when I got mine, I immediately emailed the guy I bought it from and blasted him for selling me a mod with stripped threads. He explained how to do it and after a few seconds I had it. For me it was to thread it, while reversing the pressure and from then I had no issues. After a while though, like you, just charged it with the battery in. That's a pretty good price in the post above, might get another one .....
Yes, mine is one of them. It's an intricate coordination test to get the threads started, but I just leave a VTC6 in it and charge with USB. Overall, it's a great design with USB charging port built in. I can take it with me and plug it into the USB charge ports in my pickup.

It has great ergonimic design, nice features, and a true wattage/TC vape. It's a keeper, IMO.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Oops I thought it was American dollars. Still I think it's worth it. I haven't had a DNA mod yet and from hearing so many positive things about it hear I'm gonna still go for it.
They quote in $. Sign up for emails. They run sales fairly regularly. The Jac is ace. I have both sizes of the dna. They’re worth the price no doubt. I think there was a first purchase discount. Don’t quote me on that though

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I misread what you had written prior, so my bad. Odd to have such a short run with the 23mm. Must have been a production and upper management cost-cutting decision. After all, a 22mm tank doesn't look all that bad on the 25mm Jac.

jacs_22-25_20180820_191000-jpg.761707

The 22mm doggy RTA looks good on everything - I ain't biased at all :rolleyes:

Reactions: stols001

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    I misread what you had written prior, so my bad. Odd to have such a short run with the 23mm. Must have been a production and upper management cost-cutting decision. After all, a 22mm tank doesn't look all that bad on the 25mm Jac.

jacs_22-25_20180820_191000-jpg.761707

Pictorial royalties for DPL can be sent to.......

Me@Idothebookkeeping.com ;)

Jooooooking! Thanks, Bad. <wub>

Reactions: DaveP

Vape Magoo

ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2017
    If you don't find one, there's the Hcigar DNA75. I have the Nano and it's a great mod that's priced right. There are lower prices than the one at this link, but for some reason stock is low everywhere.

Original Hcigar VT75 NANO Box Mod - $77.83 Free Shipping|GearBest.com

Looks like GB is having a sale on it for the next 5 days, $64.99, free shipping to U.S. (They just say registered mail).

Original Hcigar VT75 NANO Box Mod - $64.99 Free Shipping|GearBest.com

This seller: HCIGAR Official Store has it for $70.08, but I had points coupons and got another $6 off, new to platform can get $4 off.
    Free shipping, to the U.S. It's ePacket.

Passing this along because I've never seen a faster shipping on AE (seller actually has in the hands of actual carrier),
    Ordered: 2018-10-12 15:54 GMT +8
    Shipped: 2018-10-13 15:01 GMT +8
    Posted: 2018-10-13 21:55 GMT +8 (Actually in the hands of the carrier).
    Processed: 2018-10-13 22:14 GMT +8

Original HCigar VT75 NANO mod 75w vape box mods Evolv DNA chips from USA one 18650 battery e cigarettes mini vape mod-in Electronic Cigarette Mods from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

I also had ordered from FT $66.73,
    Ordered: 2018-10-07 02:07 GMT +8
    Shipped: 2018-10-08 22:13 GMT +8
    Posted: 2018-10-10 10:15 GMT +8 (*w/ logistic handler?).
    Processed: 2018-10-12 02:11 GMT +8 (*weird, 2 days before actually processed by carrier)

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    Go for a Dicodes Dani box mini. The best mod on Earth. Yeah it is 300 dollars but you only need one.
    TC of mirable precision, berillium-copper 510, RF AC drive, all sort of exotic technologies to achieve top level vaping.

My understanding is that Dicodes mod needs no upgrade, being intensively tested before they are marketed.

The entire philosophy of design and use of a Dicodes mod is totally alien to those of Chinese mods.

It is my opinion that Dicodes mods are in a class of their own, with a very low price for what you get.

But, being different, and without the hype created by flashy advertising, they remain unknown and unappreciated, until you try one of them, especially in TC mode - then they act on you like the Ulisse's Syren...

I agree, I have had the Dani Box Mini, for a little over a month. I am on a limited budget, so it took me a while before I could order one. I have no regrets on buying it, and when I can I will be ordering another. It cost me $250.00 with shipping to my door, from Cream De Vape. I had been looking for the right devise, to use instead of my Provari Radius's, there is nothing wrong with my Radius's I just want to keep it that way. There was a learning curve with the menu, even tho I don't use TC. I am now a big Fan. :)

Edit: These are the only devise's that I have seen that has a 2 year warranty.

KAS

Last edited:

Vape Magoo

ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2017
    I agree, I have had the Dani Box Mini, for a little over a month. I am on a limited budget, so it took me a while before I could order one. I have no regrets on buying it, and when I can I will be ordering another. It cost me $250.00 with shipping to my door, from Cream De Vape. I had been looking for the right devise, to use instead of my Provari Radius's, there is nothing wrong with my Radius's I just want to keep it that way. There was a learning curve with the menu, even tho I don't use TC. I am now a big Fan. :)

KAS

If I can keep my New Years resolution maybe I can get one in 2020.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Bells and whistles sell mods these days. That, and low prices for featured mods that serve the purpose.

I fully expected to get a loser mod when I ordered a Geek Vape Aegis 100W for $29.95 from Efun. Eight days later it arrived and turned out to be a work of art compared to my expectations. It's one of my go to mods around the house.
    You got it on clearance I think. Mine cost $70. At that price it beats basically everything. I even picked up a 2x700 cap for mine as I expect it to outlive 26650 batteries. They’re even cheap

Vape Magoo

ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2017
    Alright after reading this thread I just ordered a Jac Vapor series b DNA 75. I have been looking at this for a while so l finally pulled the trigger. Now to wait 10 - 15 days for delivery.

If you're in the U.S. you may not have to wait that long. I got the 7 - 15 day delivery, was impressed with the results.

Ordered: 10/07 23:55 ET (Monday 10/08 04:55 U.K.).
    Delivered: 10/12 12:24 ET.

4.5 days from order to delivery. I'm sure it helped the timing was a few hours before business hours, still, impressive for standard option.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl

Edit: These are the only devise's that I have seen that has a 2 year warranty.

KAS
    Very nice across the board

Lufty

Sep 13, 2018
    Columbus, Ohio
    If you're in the U.S. you may not have to wait that long. I got the 7 - 15 day delivery, was impressed with the results.

Ordered: 10/07 23:55 ET (Monday 10/08 04:55 U.K.).
    Delivered: 10/12 12:24 ET.

4.5 days from order to delivery. I'm sure it helped the timing was a few hours before business hours, still, impressive for standard option.

Did you have to deal with customs for long with a package from the UK? Ive had a UK package sitting in customs for like 5 or 6 days now. Maybe even more /:

Vape Magoo

ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2017
    Did you have to deal with customs for long with a package from the UK? Ive had a UK package sitting in customs for like 5 or 6 days now. Maybe even more /:

Are you in Canada or U.S.? Doesn't look like any problem in U.S.

2018-10-12 02:10 MANCHESTER, NH 03103, Arrived at USPS Destination Facility
    2018-10-11 00:40 ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS), Processed Through Facility
    2018-10-10 02:00 UNITED KINGDOM, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, Processed Through Facility

Reactions: Eskie

Lufty

Sep 13, 2018
    Columbus, Ohio
    Are you in Canada or U.S.? Doesn't look like any problem in U.S.

2018-10-12 02:10 MANCHESTER, NH 03103, Arrived at USPS Destination Facility
    2018-10-11 00:40 ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS), Processed Through Facility
    2018-10-10 02:00 UNITED KINGDOM, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, Processed Through Facility

Im in the U.S. , I guess its been sitting in customs since the 9th. That normal?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread