Status
Not open for further replies.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
So this phrase is going around and I have literally no idea what people are talking about.

Can somebody please explain to me what the heck a tootie puffer is?

It's a confusing phrase. Based on the name, you might think its someone flamboyant like Olympic figure skater Johnny Weir who vapes but it's just average folks who have adopted a ridiculous moniker for themselves.

puddinman

Jun 6, 2015
When I heard the term, I imagined someone who takes short drags and emits a small little puff. I never imagined it had much to do with wattage and ohms. On my Atlantis 2, I can tootle puff or blow a big cloud depending on how deep/long I draw and how much airflow I have.

My new sigelei 150 with a Derringer is much harder to satisfyingly tootle puff on. It seems any little hit I take is a billower.

Buster282

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
FL USA
I found him! He was hidin out by the reefs.. ;)
PAY-Pufferfish-photo-bomb.jpg

catlady60

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Nazareth, PA
My definition of a tootle puffer: a vaper who prefers a setup with low wattage (<10 W) and high resistance (>2.0 ohms) for a cool vape with just enough flavor and vapor to satisfy without blowing heavy clouds. The opposite of a cloud chaser.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
My definition of a tootle puffer: a vaper who prefers a setup with low wattage (<10 W) and high resistance (>2.0 ohms) for a cool vape with just enough flavor and vapor to satisfy without blowing heavy clouds. The opposite of a cloud chaser.

Mouth to lung vaper, I love my lung hits but there's nothing more sexy than watching my wife mouth to lung, it just looks more elegant and sophisticated. :wub:

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
Looks like some of the employees in vape shops who try and look cool by blowing clouds... :p

It seems that all of the employees at the 2 vape shops near me are cloud chasers. It's really funny when all of the "younger" cloud chasers are there too and they are trying to out do each other blowing huge clouds; after about 20 minutes you can barely see 2 feet in front of your face! That's when I pick up my iStick w/Nautilus Mini and leave :pervy:

Reactions: raqball

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
It seems that all of the employees at the 2 vape shops near me are cloud chasers. It's really funny when all of the "younger" cloud chasers are there too and they are trying to out do each other blowing huge clouds; after about 20 minutes you can barely see 2 feet in front of your face! That's when I pick up my iStick w/Nautilus Mini and leave :pervy:

r94dps.jpg

They are dripper mad at mine ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread