Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Yep, that's my DW to a tee. She Keeps saying she wants to quit (and she NEEDS TOO), She wears a patch, etc. etc. BUT won't try vaping, even though I am going to be 2 years Friday cig free, and she is proud of me, but she won't even try it. I have bought her lots of different setups that she thought she might like, also made her some juice with WTA in it to help, but if she won't try it won't work. She HAS TO WANT IT TO WORK. Good Luck, You WILL NEED IT. Bottom Line, It HAS to be HER Choice.

Sounds like she's afraid of it... that it REALLY WILL work. :D

Andria

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I'll keep an eye on the caps, but inquiring minds want to know what in the world you were vaping in that thing? That's rather impressive.

RH Candy Cane by Vixen Vapors. I haven't figured out all of the ingredients (I'm trying to reverse engineer it, so I can make my own), but I know is has cinnamon and maybe wintergreen, both of which are crackers. It crazes and cracks polycarbonate and melts acrylic. It's my favorite juice though and I've vaped it daily for 3 years - no problems with me so far or with anyone else I know who vapes it. It's an interesting juice. One either loves it or hates it, and of those who love it it's frequently their ADV. It's the best selling of Vixen's flavors.

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
Does this count as bling?

oceperonscreensigned.jpg
oceperonbuttonside.jpg

for what?
Absotootley! Muchos gracias!

Reactions: Katdarling

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I had no intention to quit smoking. I liked smoking. I got a e-cig as a toy. My plan was to take it apart to see how it worked. I was already bored with the idea when it arrived and didn't try it for a week or so. One night it was late and I was almost out of cigs. I remembered I had a e-cig somewhere and thought it might hold me over until morning. I was amazed when I tried it and spent the rest of the evening taking a drag off a cig, then a drag off the e-cig comparing them. That was the last time I smoked. It's been 3 years. One funny thing is I was watching someone smoke the other day and realized I had forgotten how to hold a cigarette. Weird.

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
I had no intention to quit smoking. I liked smoking. I got a e-cig as a toy. My plan was to take it apart to see how it worked. I was already bored with the idea when it arrived and didn't try it for a week or so. One night it was late and I was almost out of cigs. I remembered I had a e-cig somewhere and thought it might hold me over until morning. I was amazed when I tried it and spent the rest of the evening taking a drag off a cig, then a drag off the e-cig comparing them. That was the last time I smoked. It's been 3 years. One funny thing is I was watching someone smoke the other day and realized I had forgotten how to hold a cigarette. Weird.

So true. I forgot how I used to inhale...

Three
Omicron.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread