Not open for further replies.
variv2.jpg

Phiniac Clear tank Boge Carto

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I'm using one of the dct tanks i bought with my provari. Would like a Phiniac but they are a little pricey.

Always thought it a bit ironic that someone would buy a provari, and then think a good tank is pricey. Guess that must be because I got my first pricey tank (a J-tank) to put on a $10 PT.

As for what best to put on your provari legacygone, why not enjoy a veriety of things. They are all good .. just different.

wseyller

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 12, 2012
    Hendersonville NC
    Always thought it a bit ironic that someone would buy a provari, and then think a good tank is pricey. Guess that must be because I got my first pricey tank (a J-tank) to put on a $10 PT.

As for what best to put on your provari legacygone, why not enjoy a veriety of things. They are all good .. just different.

I was thinking the same thing when I was typing my post. but because of the provari and everything else my wallet is becoming overwhelmed.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

cozzicon

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2010
    Chicago IL
    A 3.0 Ohm Boge stainless carto inside a Phiniac tank full of Kick Bass Vapors' 'Jamaican Ginger Mint'.

I'm with you. I like 3.0 ohm single coils in an Easy Tank. Vaping DIY on mine along with some KVS Tobacco Menthol.

The Provari, and later tanks, really changed the way I vape.

nebulas

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 30, 2011
    Earth

I'm guilty. :blush:

I feel that the Provari gives me that extra performance, features, and durability to justify the price tag relative to what other PVs offer at their price. However, I find it hard to do that with the highend tanks such as the WYDs and the Phiniacs. They perform exactly the same as the $10 tanks with the exact same features. They may be a clear winner in durability but I don't find that anything more durable than the durability of a $10 is needed in a tank. So its harder for me to justify shelling out 60 clams for looks.

berich.gif

That being said, I am gonna get one of those WYD tanks one of these days. I've just gotta have it! They look so freagin sweeeeeeet! Its just hard for me to justify it. :glare:

TravTech

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 11, 2012
    PA
    Black Satin Provari V2 with a 2.0 ohm triple punched carto (not sure who makes, got it from Hoosier's) inside of a chrome 3.5ml DCT filled with Vapure's Apple Pie flavored VG based juice vaping @ 4.7v through a red swirl acrylic drip tip.

Not my first choice in juices, but I'm at work and still waiting for my Bounty Hunter shipment from NLV. Still overall, the above makes for a pretty top notch vape.

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 23, 2011
    Long Beach, CA
    My Provari is topped off with a DCT by MAP, Dual Coil XL Carto, Cherry Vapes Espresso Pawn Drip Tip and filled with Pink Spot Vapors Black Mamba.

My hubby's Provari is currently topped off with a Cherry Vapes Tuxedo Tank by MAP with 801 Boge Fusion Carto and Stainless Steel Ming Cherry Vapes Drip Tip filled with Pink Spot Vapors Alberberry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread