Not open for further replies.

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
I'm guilty. :blush:

I feel that the Provari gives me that extra performance, features, and durability to justify the price tag relative to what other PVs offer at their price. However, I find it hard to do that with the highend tanks such as the WYDs and the Phiniacs. They perform exactly the same as the $10 tanks with the exact same features. They may be a clear winner in durability but I don't find that anything more durable than the durability of a $10 is needed in a tank. So its harder for me to justify shelling out 60 clams for looks.

berich.gif

That being said, I am gonna get one of those WYD tanks one of these days. I've just gotta have it! They look so freagin sweeeeeeet! Its just hard for me to justify it. :glare:

For lighter flavors, I really prefer ss or glass. I notice a funny taste when using poly. Not so much with heavier flavors. I love my Phiniacs and my WYDs.

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
Using my Mini at the moment with a 3 ohm Boge and a ali Liquinator and some NLV Renegade.

Right time to read about that atty tank.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Next week my husband is going to make me a better one that will be much cleaner cut and stuff. Im gonna talk him into taking pictures and helping me make a how-to for it.

wultan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2012
Singapore
Sitting on top of my provari is a standard resistance single coil boge. No tanks, nothing fancy. I've learned that with this, and all devices that simple works best. I have tried tanks before with moderate success. But i change flavors so often through out the day, and tanks aren't the most pocket friendly setup.

Agreed. Am using a standard size, standard resistance single coil Boge with a $2 China aluminium drip tip.
I sometimes wonder why i shelled out the money for a SiamMod driptip which is currently sitting in my drawer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread