lol-045.gif

tenchar

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Well, some very good points have been made here!

I will go to provape and order one!

I personally don't do anything for status, I slayed my dragons at a younger age. I drive the car I drive for its performance, and will vape a mod for tha same reason!

Thank you all for teaching me! :)

Good on ya dr! You'll prolly like which ever Provari you end up getting. I darn sure like mine! (-:

LOL, the OP was satisfied and on the move towards a purchase on page 5 post #43.
But the thread has carried on without the OP for 3 fun filled days full of thrills and chills and is currently on page 49 and post #483!

Funny stuff.

Oh yeah, did I say I like my Provari? I did, good here, carry on (-:

Last edited:

powerband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2014
Arizona
Well i specifically said i was refering to the name calling provari haters.... Hmmmm

My post was directed to the person saying they were leaving the thread.

Im saying dont let provari haters get to you, bottom line.
Its whatever that keeps you from smoking.

I feel like you just enjoy getting stuff riled up. Dude i dont know what you vape with it, but if it gets the job done your golden.

So ease up on the rudeness.

The accepted apology in advance is uncalled for and imo you are trying to instigate a response from me in a negative manner which by ecf rules is unacceptable.

So why dont we change the tone.
If you dont like the provari get out of the provari thread.
If you have some legititmate questions or feedback, thats cool.

Otherwise i do not see your purpose here.
Unless maybe you have not realized that you are in the provari section of the forum.
It is against ecf rules to troll, if you are unsure of these rules, ecf has them posted and you can read them at any time.

I like the provari, I don't hate it and if you read my initial posts you would see my questions about it. you called me a hater w/o even knowing what I posted. I wasn't the one riling things up it was the ultra sensitive provari fans that started that up.

the lesson I learned is don't ask anything about the provari or it will be taken as an attack no matter how innocent it is.
peace out.. ladikali! and best regards!

Smoot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2012
Reno, NV
I like the provari, I don't hate it and if you read my initial posts you would see my questions about it. you called me a hater w/o even knowing what I posted. I wasn't the one riling things up it was the ultra sensitive provari fans that started that up.

the lesson I learned is don't ask anything about the provari or it will be taken as an attack no matter how innocent it is.
Communication with other people???
Do you often have that problem??
Just asking......

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL

So much for the Adios post earlier I guess? Yep, read that too.

Tina in FL

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I love my provari.
I really really do.

My provari and i are doing really good together.
If there is a vape better than this, it might be illegal.
Or too expensive.

I thouht imwantes a sid, until i held one. I had the provari in one hand and the sid in another and was like, uh no thanks.
But if i was like poor, i would probably have the sid, or the zmax. And i would probably be happy.

I was pretty happy with my mvp2. But i am glad i got the provari anyway.

I had been a happy smoker for 24 years. I loved smoking.
I can say now for the first time

I AM AN EX SMOKER, THE PROVARI WAS WORTH THE MONEY TO BE ABLE TO SAY THIS.

If you are vaping and still smoking, get a provari.
If you are vaping and not smoking, then what you have is working.

But these people that get on here and act like a months worth of cigarette money isnt worth my life, i find it very offensive.
I spent $2000 before i bought the provari. And imstill say it was money well spent. Some women spend that on a freaking boob job or laser hair removal.

If i could profit off the provari i would sell them.
Would you pay $200 to give up smoking cigarettes, most smokers would say yes.

Now if you arent smoking, or havnt struggled for years to quit, arent worried about your breathing or the coughing spells where you cant catch your breath and your kids stare at you saying mom breathe, breathe mom, and you cant. Then maybe it wouldnt be worth it.
But it was to me. I bought two. And i dont cough already. My chest feels light. Im breathing good. My voice doesnt sound scratchy any more.

But these people need to stop it.
Today i am a non smoker. My family is happy. I am happy. I never thought i would be able to quit. I didnt think i was capable after so many failed attempts. And here i am. Smoke free.

There is a vape for every one, and what works for me, may not work for you, and what works for you may not work for them.
The end.

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL

Let's see, you said that the Provari was for "beginning and novice vapers and kids who don't know the value of a dollar" then mentioned that one of the people here had "not bothered to educate themselves".

And then you act shocked when people attack you.

I'll admit that I was one of the most vocal ProVari skeptics out there, but I'm pretty sure that I made clear that the ProVari was not for me, and that I felt that ProVape needed to improve the device but I don't think I ever attacked the integrity, intelligence or values of any individual who purchased one. And I think that is why when I purchased one, I was welcomed in with open arms.

It is one thing to think something is overpriced, it's one thing to think that something needs improvement. Cool. But when you attack someone's intelligence or ability to think reasonably because they happen to disagree with you, then that's when you cross the proverbial line.

And believe me there are plenty of ProVari owners who are equally as insulting to non ProVari owners, so it's a two way street.

There can be disagreement, there can even be passionate debate, but when it boils down to blatent disrespect, then a line has been crossed.

If you ever decide to try out a ProVari, irregardless of your feelings towards certain ProVari "cultists", I think you will be pleasantly surprised by its quality, feel and functionality. And if not, then may you find something that brings you just as much satisfaction as the ProVari has provided me....

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I love my provari.
I really really do.

Or too expensive.

I thouht imwantes a sid, until i held one. I had the provari in one hand and the sid in another and was like, uh no thanks.
But if i was like poor, i would probably have the sid, or the zmax. And i would probably be happy.

But these people that get on here and act like a months worth of cigarette money isnt worth my life, i find it very offensive.
I spent $2000 before i bought the provari. And imstill say it was money well spent. Some women spend that on a freaking boob job or laser hair removal.

Now if you arent smoking, or havnt struggled for years to quit, arent worried about your breathing or the coughing spells where you cant catch your breath and your kids stare at you saying mom breathe, breathe mom, and you cant. Then maybe it wouldnt be worth it.
But it was to me. I bought two. And i dont cough already. My chest feels light. Im breathing good. My voice doesnt sound scratchy any more.

Today i am a non smoker. My family is happy. I am happy. I never thought i would be able to quit. I didnt think i was capable after so many failed attempts. And here i am. Smoke free.

There is a vape for every one, and what works for me, may not work for you, and what works for you may not work for them.
The end.

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I love my provari.
I really really do.

Or too expensive.

The end.

Very well written!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
It looks like I missed a whole bunch of stuff.

Nothing new, though, it seems. It seems so weird to me that people spend a lot of time telling people who own and love something why it is a piece of crap. And even weirder when they come to the part of the forum for that particular item to do so. Just weird.:confused:

Johnny101

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area
Nothing new, though, it seems. It seems so weird to me that people spend a lot of time telling people who own and love something why it is a piece of crap. And even weirder when they come to the part of the forum for that particular item to do so. Just weird.:confused:

Oh but they know so much more than a provari owner

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA

Bet ya never guessed all this entertainment came with a Provari. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread