I kept me promise...

oceperoncu.jpg

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
Man. This thread has been quite the emotional roller coaster. I don't even know which part I want to respond to at this point. Hmm...where to start. First off, even cynical nay-sayers (I just love that I got to say "nay-sayer") have the right to pontificate as they wish. Do we need to respond? We do not. We can say nay unto the nay-sayers by saying nay to responding to their nay-saying threads. "Nay, did they say? Well, nay I say! Nay, I will not say yea to the nay that they say!" See how easy that is? That lets us avoid becoming trolls ourselves whilst denouncing others as trolls. Feed not the troll overmuch, lest ye become troll-like.

Also, Emo-Occy and Bobo are hiliarious. :laugh:

Last edited:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
$212 for the kit, then you buy the extension and a 650 bat. I got black it matches my right eye after the wife found out.
At least you bought a ProVari early in your ECF journey. Just think what the wife would have done if you'd nickel and dimed $500 or so on lesser mods before buying a ProVari!

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
I saw your original post of the happy face tank and was sad for you that you were not able to obtain it. I thought it was a fitting tank, but then I was wondering what you would have used as a drip tip. So many possibilities.

Early on I shopped a HDV tank on him, but by the time I broke down and bought him, the tank had been sold thank god

bobosmiley2.jpg

ETA: I really like the one from FT you posted in the other thread.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I saw your original post of the happy face tank and was sad for you that you were not able to obtain it. I thought it was a fitting tank, but then I was wondering what you would have used as a drip tip. So many possibilities.

I actually touched up the tank quite a bit. The real one wasn't nearly as bright and symmetrical.

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
Am I still the designated hater on this thread?

im sure something can be arranged if you really want to be :D

That's freaking Awesome, hehehe, not that I would do it, unless I can get a Provari on the cheap.

on the cheap ?? what is your idea of cheap ?? i've been seeing a lot of them cheap ,,not ecf classifieds cheap either

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
on the cheap ?? what is your idea of cheap ?? i've been seeing a lot of them cheap ,,not ecf classifieds cheap either

In the past month I've found two (count 'em, two!) black V2's, with blue LED's and extension caps, for $125 each (shipped). Both in great shape (one literally pristine).

There are now two twenty-something-olds in Danbury, CT who are very, very happy about it too. Both also just happen to have been anti-Provari zealots for the past 18 months.

They've, um, converted.

So yeah, a person can find some pretty decent deals if they're relatively patient* and looking.

* And yes - I'm fully aware that the term "Patient vaper" is an oxymoron. I'm as guilty as anyone in that regard. Let me tell ya's though, it's a WHOLE lot easier when we're shopping for someone OTHER than ourselves. WHO KNEW???

:blush:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
yea, but is this thread at its end yet !!

Idunno. But I just added another :2c: myself!

A very dear friend, here on ECF and embedded into various parts of this very thread, has a saying she calls out often. Sometimes as much as 10-20 times per day. It goes like:
"SHUT UP DAVE!"

So, yeah KD, I'm shuttin' it now.

Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work...

exnihilo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
I've had my Provari a couple of weeks now, and I like it. Is it smoother? A bit, I guess... I do notice the difference, but my MVP hits smoothly (even at just 48Hz), but I never really noticed a lack of smoothness on my Lavatube. I think what I really enjoy about this device is the build quality. It just reeks of solid-engineering. Think of a highend mech with electronics. Is it worth the $170 price tag? To me it is, but to others who really can't afford it, it's not the be-all-end-all. Any device that keeps you off of cigarettes is a good device"." If someone wants a smooth vape from a high quality, well built device, with a manufacturer that has a proven track record of excellent customer care, then the Provari might be for you.

cg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread