Valhalla
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Inappropriate

damthisisfun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2012
Katy, TX
Although I dont own one - as I am one of the ones that always thought - bah - they all the same - why spend 200 when I can get a Vamo for 40............well - a friend of mine has one - vape is totally outta this world compared to my Vamo, SVD, MVP2 - same topper/same juice.

Like Train said - it is all in the chip - steady power - unlike the others I have that pulse...........saving up to get one myself - it is one of the top PVs money can buy....buy quality = spend once - buy the others - keep spending.........

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
It vapes a little better because of the chip - super steady voltage; it's more compact; it's built like a tank; and if you manage to break it, they'll fix it for you. They look and feel nice, too.
There are at least a dozen other threads, a few with exactly the same title.
You can find people arguing there.

I don't have one, and don't plan on getting one anytime in the short to medium term, but 'built like a tank' would be one of the biggest reasons I'd INVEST in one.

For me unltimately it's just a container and control box for electric power, and in terms of ecigs, that's the LAST problem. The FIRST problem is the thing that sits on the provari box, and until I am happy with that, it wouldn't be worth the trouble.

So FRANKSTER: have you got yourself a satisfactory topper?
If yes, then it's time to consider a provari.

LX1X

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
Fee State
the provari doesn't cost 200 bucks,,and never did either.everybody says 200 because of the way it is listed on the provape site and it has been listed that way for 2 years now ,,the haters just can't get past that !!!

true.. but if you want different led and extension ends.. it does add money.. ;)

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Mine cost me over $250... and I'm lovin' it
happy-093.gif

And am now ready for another ~ the Mini

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

Merry Christmas! I know you're just posting that so no one will know you secretly love me. I've printed out all of your posts and wrapped them in ribbons. True love can't be divided by different preferences in mods. Remember, I have a Reo and Bobo too. XXX

Last edited by a moderator:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I am thinking about getting the mini.....since I have finally found juice that I am happy with on a daily basis and a few toppers that work fine for me.....so now it's time for the power unit to be quality and then I am set.

If you've found a couple of juices you really like and don't switch around very much, another unit you might look into is the Reo. It's built like a tank, US made, has great customer service and a devoted following. It's a bottom-feeder, a completely different system than a ProVari, so they complement each other nicely should you decide to get both at some point.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Shipping was $36??? Why?

Because he is in Canada ? Wow......feeling bad for you for the shipping and duty. Its free shipping in the lower 48.......Then again, when I ordered my Semovar from Cloud 9 in the UK, they got me for a nice shipping charge and their VAT Tax as well...to the tune of almost 50 bucks extra if memory serves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread