What is so great about a Provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImageX

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
US
I am thinking about buying a provari. I would like to know what is so great about this mod that I should spend 200 dollars on it?

I would love to know...convince me.

The Provari is a special device that a person will not truly understand until they own one. Anyone who does not own but tries to hate on it anyway should be considered ignorant... and therefore ignored. I highly recommend that you get one.

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
I just couldn't stop reading this train wreck. I read the whole thread. I should have kept track of the hijacks and off topics etc. on here but I didn't. However long it took me to read this is time of my life I'll never get back. I do own 2 ProVari's and rarely use them anymore. I found something I like better. But the time spent has made me realize why I left this sub forum. This is just a community where I do not belong. To the OP if you want a very good VV device the ProVari is unmatched. If you want something better PM me.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
As stated previously, you make it clear you do not want to change or fiddle with anything. You say you want a simple grab and go, same exact juice, came carto, same everything all the time. You do not want to mess with variable electronics. You showed multiple times you already know what the differences are between a ProVari and a cheaper, lower pulse, Chinese device, which is unsurprising since you have been a member on ECF for several years and have nearly a thousand posts. So why are you even posting the question you already know the answer to?

OMG! Such a crazy outburst, just because the OP in not interested in fiddling with RBA's?

I have been here for even longer than the OP and I too am NOT interested in building atomizers. I want to screw on my topper and it must work by itself, without me building it from scratch. I am quite satisfied with my Protank and Protank Mini. Thank you very much!
Some people have a real life off the forum, ie. a busy and fulfilling life with other commitments; work, family, chores, travel, other hobbies and pastimes, etc. etc. Not everyone wants to spend every waking moment playing with DIY vaping gear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread