What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Part 2

SimplySnus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2011
Upstate New York
www.SnusForum.net
Simply, how often do you run into dud's that you just don't like? I pretty much have two that I use regularly, Thunder Original and Coffee Supreme. Chocomint might make it into the rotation, but I want to finish the tow can's I got before making that decision. The price is right and they are the only flavors that I can stand long term.

Every now and then I do run into a snus that I dont care for however, most snus I enjoy. There are still loads of snus that I have yet to try tho. Most of the time, I dont care for minty snus , but every now and then I will get on a Thunder Frosted or Thunder Frosted Raw kick and will use them a lot.

Right now I am using Göteborgs Rapé Kardus, pretty good snus, just wish it had more nic in it... ( i need a 4ml and a 5ml icetool badly lol )​

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Congrats on passing Firechick. Have a great weekend!

About to watch Iron Man 2 in preparation for the Avengers tomorrow with:

Thunder O
Pepsi Throwback
Congrats as well from me to you Firechick! Skrymr...........The are better Marvel movies to watch in prep for The Avengers. I recommend Captain America myself..........Iron Man 2 sucked IMO! I'm going to see it next Monday with my son.......heard it is getting great reviews!

Nice to see this thread is carrying on!

PS SLM
WoS Menthol Plus

:)Wiz!

firechick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2009
Upstate New York
It's really nothing special, we do it every year. I'm just ready to have a little down time. Right now we're trying to decide if we're going to get another dog to keep the remaining one company when we're not home. I may go the local animal shelter today to see who needs a home.

Coffee
O/R Coffee

SimplySnus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2011
Upstate New York
www.SnusForum.net

General_Extra_Sterk.jpg

W Axl Rose

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Iowa
OMG Roth, that sucks!! No good deed goes unpunished!

Congrats FC!!! Tell us about the new dog if you get one!

Skry, Titus seems to be better. I was really worried about him. Nothing I could put my finger on, but he just wasn't moving quite right or acting like himself. I guess he was traumatized that I left him for a week to go to Fla. Probably hurt himself pacing in his stall, or according to his caretaker, spinning like a taz from the cartoons. He's still moving just a little funny, but overall is much better.

My job is killing me. We are incredibly understaffed and I have to do BOY stuff. I actually had to teach myself to run a powerdrill thingie left handed cuz my right hand/arm were too sore to do it anymore.

skruf es
fake cappucino

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Afternoon all. Today is a busy day here. Got back from the neighbor's son's graduation party and have to head to the high school in a couple hours for my oldest daughter's play. Tomorrow we are having her family bday party.

Roth, that wreck looked pretty bad. Is it totalled?

Axl, my job is killing me too. What a coincidence, they make me do BOY stuff too.:laugh:

general mint
    diet mt. dew

Stubby

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 22, 2009
    Madison, WI USA

Well Jim, we're Facebook friends now. That was a big commitment for me. I was wavering on the confirm of deny button. So it goes.

Got out to the garden today and everything is doing well except for the kale. We did starters a few weeks ago and then got hit with a cold week, followed by a warm week. It looks as if the cold weather weakened the plants and with the warm weather cabbage bugs got busy on the weakened plants. A few didn't make it and the rest are on life support. We may starting over with the kale and collards next weekend if they don't perk up. Another trip to the garden store for more starters.

Did get my first bunch of spinach not all is lost.

At least it wasn't you in the truck.

General Mint

Skrymr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 5, 2009

Wow Roth. I hope no one was hurt bad. Sorry about the truck too.

OMG Roth, that sucks!! No good deed goes unpunished!

Congrats FC!!! Tell us about the new dog if you get one!

Skry, Titus seems to be better. I was really worried about him. Nothing I could put my finger on, but he just wasn't moving quite right or acting like himself. I guess he was traumatized that I left him for a week to go to Fla. Probably hurt himself pacing in his stall, or according to his caretaker, spinning like a taz from the cartoons. He's still moving just a little funny, but overall is much better.

My job is killing me. We are incredibly understaffed and I have to do BOY stuff. I actually had to teach myself to run a powerdrill thingie left handed cuz my right hand/arm were too sore to do it anymore.

skruf es
    fake cappucino

Axl, I'm glad to hear Titus is doing better. I bet he did miss you. Sherry had a dog once that she got called back from vacation for because he was limping badly at the kennel she put him in. As soon as she walked in the limp was gone.........

Just got back from the Avengers. All I will say is SEE IT!!!! Sherry even loved it, and she hates super hero movies. I won't ruin it for anyone, but I might go see it again......

Putting the finishing touches on razor number 2 with:

Thunder O
    Pepsi

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Glad to hear Titus is doing better. Dogs can be funny when they are separated from "their pack". I had a Lab-Shepard that I had gotten 3rd hand in her 1st 9 months, not counting her breeders. She was the sweetest, most gentle dog in all but two circumstances. She went to the kennel once for a week. They told me in no uncertain terms she was not welcome again. I was so shocked I never bothered to ask what she did but it was her only trip outside the house. The other situation was if someone came to the door. She was black and all you heard was a vicious grow and all you saw teeth and she wouldn't back off until we opened the door to whoever was there, then she became a baby. I know she was never taught that, but I found it quite a nice safety effect.

Yup, the truck is toast. I can imagine what the guy was doing when he didn't see that truck in front of him. I think that may be my last Mr Nice Guy act. I feel bad enough when I screw up. Having to deal with other people's is getting a bit long.

Stubby, I promise I won't bully you :laugh:. I watched the bully movie this morning and I just couldn't figure out why the chick just didn't close down her account.

I don't know about you people doing all this Boy stuff. Axl, next thing we'll be reading is you getting a job in construction.

Last of the Grov
    IW

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Last edited:

Skrymr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 5, 2009
    Boy, this is not going to make any of us happy. Didn't anyone else catch this?

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...48-eu-ban-snus-sweden-banning-flavorings.html

I also didn't know that the banned Onyx in the US as well as Grovsnus Black because of the black pigmentation.

I read about all that Roth. From what I've read it might not pass if Sweden drops trying to get snus back into the rest fo the E.U. Although if it does get banned the E.U. might lose Sweden.

The black portions is ridiculous. I wonder what their justification is.

Heading off to the shower's with:

Thunder O
    Pepsi

Skrymr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 5, 2009
    Yeah Hitt, no flavorings at all... that would ruin snus for a lot of people. I really can't imagine it happening though, at least I hope not.

Grilling pork steaks today, I love them on the grill. I just hope the rain stay's away for a while now. We had some storms blow through here earlier.

Just taking it easy today with:

Thunder O
    Pepsi

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Skrymr I can't imagine snus without my mint or thunder berry. Do you know if there is any way we can help? Maybe I should go around to all the quiktrip stations here and buy up all the mint. How's that for a conspiracy plot? I don't know how many there are but its a lot.

General mint
    24mg camel

Skrymr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 5, 2009
    Skrymr I can't imagine snus without my mint or thunder berry. Do you know if there is any way we can help? Maybe I should go around to all the quiktrip stations here and buy up all the mint. How's that for a conspiracy plot? I don't know how many there are but its a lot.

General mint
    24mg camel

I agree Hitt. Without any kind of flavoring, snus is doomed. Unfortunately it is in the EU. I hope they come to their senses. Personally, I think that everyone in charge at the FDA should be fired.... They ban a snus because of a black wrapper, and still ok medications that have some very dangerous side effects. I understand a few people may have problems with a medication, but every other commercial here is for a medication with dangerous or deadly side effects, or a law suit for people who have been hurt or killed by medications.

Sorry for the rant.....

thunder O
    pepsi

W Axl Rose

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 27, 2009
    Iowa
    They can ban whatever they want. We addicts are a resourceful bunch and we will find a way!! Really though, with all that is going on in the world, don't these people have better things to do??

Wasted day today. On weekends I just don't feel like myself. I think I could sleep literally all day long. I did go shopping. I have this obsession with going to goodwill and buying coats. I have at least 8 really nice winter coats now, and I don't think I paid more than ten bucks for any of them. The one I got today is over $200 new and it looked barely worn. I paid $5 for it. I go through a fair amount of coats with my sport, but I tend to wear my over 10 year old somewhat ripped and ragged coat despite all the other coats I own. OCD, anyone?? ;)

nothing right now, wow, that's a first!
    water I suppose

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Wow that's a lot of coats axl. The first thing that comes to mind when I think about the flavor ban is the snus x buckets they were selling pre pact. No reason we couldn't flavor our own portions. They are trying to ban flavored snus not snus or flavoring by themselves. There's always a way around things.

General mint

Users who are viewing this thread