What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Part 2

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
I guess today he's doing much better, the spasms have all but stopped and they have no idea how or why. But he's a tough old guy, the type to will his body to stop and actually have it listen.

My wife is there now, and his idea of a fun post stroke joke was he will randomly look around confused and start asking who everyone is until everyone freaks out and then laugh his ... off.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
So, after my issues with any snus other than American General Snus giving me issues, and the fact that I have more "weekend snus" than I can shake a stick at, it really is true.

I'm going to post what I have, (more or less) it's no more than a couple months old and has been stored in unopened freezer safe bags. It's still perfectly good, heck I microwaved the heck out of some thinking I could "dry it out" and avoid the problem but it was still plenty flavorful. For the most part, these are the larger portions, but if anything interests you, you can pm me and we'll sort it out.

Thunder Ultra very Rasberry (got about 20 tins of that even keeping some. Heh)
Oden's double mint extreme dry portion (1 gr portionns) got at least 10 tins, possibly more. It is strong it is minty and it most certainly is not dry (IMHO). but well, it's tasty.
Blue can Oden's Extreme portion "Cold" got at least a roll of that.
Oden's Extreme lemon/lime (I think that is what it is) It's a yellow container and that's what it tastes like to me and it's rather nice. It's the extreme one gram portions. I have 10 or 11 cans.
Oden's Kola Extreme portions and they are 1.0 gram, and it's a nice flavor (I happen to think) but eh, got 10 cans ish.

Anyone is more than welcome to PM me, it's getting harder to find the General White near me and importing it might be useful, I'd be happy to clear out some space in my freezer.

OR NOT! You absolutely don't have to PM me either, but I assume you all know that.

I'm just having a down day (due to dentures) funnily enough. All unopened, in fine shape, shipped to your door, etc.

LOL, with the winter wonderland of some of you you could be snoring your snus outside, buried under the snow.

Anna

• Winner
Reactions: Doffy

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
We're in the high 40s and 50s, almost like Spring. Rain, yes, but not bad for February. The good thing is it's showing me how to adjust the two 4x8 shelves that I set on their front and had wood stacked on so that they avoid the rainfall under the tarped canopy so the wood stays dryer next year. I'm just hoping we don't have another rain year like '18.

Reactions: stols001

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    We got more freezing rain, sleet and snow overnight. The roads were pretty bad this morning. I'm glad I don't have too far to drive. The warehouse guy moved last year pretty far away from work and he was 45 minutes late this morning. I don't know if he didn't leave early or it was just that bad. I got in 20 minutes early.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: stols001

Waho

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2010
    Michigan
    I ended up leaving work yesterday with the worst migraine I've ever had. Ended up flopping around in bed for 15 hours and can now at least function. Still not risking going to work today though.

I made my snuscentral order a few moments ago. 2 rolls General white, 1 roll each of N&J green ice, grov white and ettan white. Also tossed in some randoms, a can of lyft blueberry, epok lime, granit blue and tre ankere.

That $46 shipping never gets easier to swallow.

Users who are viewing this thread