hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've been doing the same thing with the Thunder Raspberry. I use one portion after lunch each day. I'm down to nine cans. I wish they would sell the chew bags to us in the US. They have thunder raspberry chew bags but we can't buy them.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I pulled everything out of my little freezer last night and did a full inventory on snus. I found some more mint in the back so I wasn't as low as I thought but went ahead and took advantage of the sale and grabbed three more rolls of mint and a can of something new to try.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    That is SO NOT fair. I bet it was a "For the children" move or maybe we just aren't good enough for the Thunder Raspberry, LOL.

Anna

I don’t know why for sure but am guessing that the chew bags don’t fall under the pmta they filed. I would think they would sell them to us if they could.

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    I pulled everything out of my little freezer last night and did a full inventory on snus. I found some more mint in the back so I wasn't as low as I thought but went ahead and took advantage of the sale and grabbed three more rolls of mint and a can of something new to try.
    I have a note file on my phone with a full inventory of what is in the freezer. :) When I take some cans out of the freezer, I take them off the phone inventory list (took out 5 cans today). I currently have 119 cans of 8 different snus in the freezer. I keep track of everything, I'm like that, would hate to run out of anything. :rolleyes:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I’m not that organized. I know now that I have nine cans of thunder, 20 cans of jakobsson strong mint, and about 20 cans of mint. I think there might be a couple cans of melon left and seven cans of onyx silver. I have 36 cans of mint on the way along with a can of skruf nyans to try.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Thanks Burnie, ordered 12 rolls at $2.82/can delivered.

I use a different organizational approach. I'll wait until this comes in and open the freezer and see if I have any old in there, pull it out and put the new in. I'll bet I still have old rolls to use.

The last order, never hit the freezer, only a few went into a small fridge I bought to handle my e liquid. The rest I just left in a box at room temp. I lasted two years and I really noticed little difference, Try that with cigarettes,

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Thanks Burnie, ordered 12 rolls at $2.82/can delivered.

I use a different organizational approach. I'll wait until this comes in and open the freezer and see if I have any old in there, pull it out and put the new in. I'll bet I still have old rolls to use.

The last order, never hit the freezer, only a few went into a small fridge I bought to handle my e liquid. The rest I just left in a box at room temp. I lasted two years and I really noticed little difference, Try that with cigarettes,

I used to store all of mine in my basement before I bought a small freezer for down there. I bought the freezer to store my stockpile of 100mg nic and it just so happened that there was room left for the snus.

Reactions: stols001

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    I vacuum seal the rolls AND put them in the freezer. I have 4 or 5 cans of different ones at room temp that I am using at the moment. It gets hot here in Florida, house is at 82 during the day as a high with the AC, and only down to 79 once I get home. I know that sounds warm for you northern folks, but it is cool when the outside has a "Feels Like" of 100 to 115. Mornings are running 76 to 79 currently, and next month will be over 80 for the low. I don't think the Snus would like room temp down here for very long. :ohmy:

Reactions: stols001

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    When I turn my air on, like the last few days, it's set to 78/79. We've been in that humid, feels like around 100 since the weekend. Fortunately, the evenings cool down quite a bit and with my trees I can open up once the sun goes down and turn it back on late morning before it starts getting into the 80s too much.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Yeah, it's all an adjustment. You work outside in the Tucson heat, and come in to 87 degree A/'C before you know it you are shivering and need your robe.

It's messed up. I wish we kept our A/C at a steady temperature but he is a firm believer in "banking" the heat/cold which I THINK does not work. I base this on the fact that like, I am alternately HOT or COLD ALL the time. This means the house is NOT retaining heat/cold or the temperature would not change.

One day we will do a "comparison" of electricity bills and see if banking works but certainly not in the DOUGLAS house it is this giant monstrosity of red brick, I think it's had additions and there is like NO insulation whatsoever.

Anna

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    It will never cease to amaze me how quickly Snuscentral gets orders to you. I came home this AM and UPS was sitting in front of my lane. He was in the truck trying to find my order grumbling about how they packed his truck. It was fortunate as he probably would have been gone before I got here.

As a side, I didn't need to sign, he just needed to see an adult. That changed from my last order. I know the guy well enough, he'd probably just leave it for me if I asked.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I did in fact get my order today. Nothing too exciting. Just more mint and one can to try of a new to me brand.

I've been doing quite a few reviews of vape gear lately here on ecf if anyone is interested, here's my latest.

Freemax Twister 30W Kit review by hittman

Reactions: Burnie

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    CC compromised, saw that coming. I had a number of sites notify me about attempts to access on an unfamiliar device. It was obvious someone had gotten me.

I could have sworn that I replied to this before. I had my credit card compromised a month or so ago. I've completely stopped using my debit card online. I had it hit a couple times and its a real pain to deal with not having a debit card for a few days to a week.

I placed my original order with bull city flavors on july 9 for a bunch of flavors for diy and it got stuck at the usps sorting center for several days near me. I finally got it and 2/3 of the order was missing and there was a tube of toothpaste in with what remained. Obviously it had been opened and resealed with packing tape. Then bull city reshipped the order via fedex and it made it to the local depot on the 26th of last month and they can't find it. Usually usps is fine here but fedex is a nightmare. They lost three different packages when I was ordering parts for my weedeater online a couple months ago.

• Optimistic

Waho

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2010
    Michigan
    Between the Christmas season level volume and the postmaster general cutting ot/not hiring temp workers the USPS is way behind. My brother in law has said they're focusing on the priority express/priority mail and then get through as much of the 1st class as they can on a daily basis. They're running about a week behind on 1st class now at his smaller distribution center. Some of the larger regional distribution centers are multiple weeks behind on 1st class now.

• Optimistic

Users who are viewing this thread