What's your best vaping purchase of 2011 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
Please share your best e-cig related hardware purchase of 2011. Anything but eliquid items since there is already a best juice of 2011 thread. Anything from a mod, atomizer, meter, drip tip, carto, etc. that made you happiest and lived up to your highest expectations.

REO Grand

For me it's my Black/Black REO Grand, it changed vaping from a hassle to something I truly enjoy every waking vapable moment. I have been 100% satisfied with it since I got lucky ordering it back in May 2011. I've bought lots of other great stuff, but my Grand is the best.

dragonladee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2011
Louisiana
My first hardware is still my favorite. Wish I'd have saved the money I spent on mods thinking the grass might just be greener on the side where the majority vapes.

The Volt, specifically the newer sealed auto bats, are my best purchase yet. LOVE my 808, and the similarity to analogs in look and feel I think have played a big part in the ease of letting go of the analogs.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Well, it's a tough call. Since I started vaping around Xmas last year and dropped the analogs altogether in February of this year, pretty much all of my purchases qualify.

Either the Tornado Tank (eGo-T rebranded for TW), which is what got me to fully put down the stinkies in the first place, or the Darwin, which has been my #1 go-to PV since May and has consistently out-shined all the other battery mods I've tried in terms of performance

Which one is my "best purchase" depends on how I look at it, either one really does fit the bill but for different reasons :)

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
It's a tie. The ego that made me quit cigs and the Resurrectors that made me go, WTH did I ever think this vaping thing might not work! Not that I don't love anything else, but I would not have tried anything else w/o those purchases. I still use the ego w/Resurrector at work, because it fits nicely in the pocket of my scrubs and I know exactly which juices are best at that combo!

Riverwolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
Amherst,Va
Wow thats a hard 1 JJ.....I have had so many things that were lets say not up to par...but I have had so many excellent mods and attys and cartos its hard to just put my finger on one thing and say this is the greatest. I have bought and sold more than most people even use in their vaping life, and some I wish I had never sold. But I quess if I had to pick just 1 I will steer clear of the mods since there have been so many I like, and say My Big Daddy Tanks. Who woulda thunk it could be this easy and you dont have to squonk and I was an exclusive bottom feeder until I got 1 of these, Now I have 2 tube mods and wishing I hadn't sold my original Buzz way back when.
Well Thanks anyway JJ you at least stirred up some fond vaping memories...LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread