When it all goes down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVrider

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Vermont, USA
I have no idea what im going to use for my ADV now. The only other brand i really like is to expensive. I knew this was coming but not so soon and now i see im not prepared. This really:censored:sucks.

Has there been any word on how long Virus will be made? Thats my favorite and hopefully its going to be around long enough for me to find a replacement.

XJ-linux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
I got the email at work this morning. What a bummer. I hope Clark is happy in is future pursuits. He got to do something many of us would love to try - your own business. Hats off to him. He helped me stay quit for quite some time with his excellent creations and impeccable service, and I am grateful for that. Best of luck!
Still missing my Hummingbird juice, but life is change, so be it.

cat58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
DFW
I wish everyone at Nicoticket the best going forward, but I'm just so totally bummed out. I was hoping that if this day had to happen would have been many months/years in the future - wasn't ready for it to be this soon. I'm not happy at all either, chilicat.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
I bought out all of the 30ml 6mg ACB and made a serious dent in the 0mg & 12mg (for mixing into 6mg for me) and it's all going straight into my freezer... I'm sorry... NOT!

That's the only liquid that I can't ever imagine being without... It's that good. :cry:

Last edited:

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
GCD, CLS, Frenilla and CB were my salvation, 2 1/2 years ago. I think I might've failed, had it not been for these wonderful juices. I will be ever grateful to you, @Kent Brooks, for your love for this community. You rock!

I do wish you had re-released Banana Pudding... So good, it ruined me for banana juice! :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Sad news indeed. I could not have quit smoking without your fine liquids Kent. Don't know what I will do without Virus and Betelgeuse, Especially The Virus. I had a hard time in the begging finding a good ADV but found a home with you guys and its not only the juice but the people too, Always very nice and helpful.

Thank you for the kind words of encouragement. We'll be here until the end of the month (or slightly longer) liquidating stock -- get out there and grab em up while they are there (and, cheap!)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.... I've not been on the forum hardly at all for many months. But I'm over 2 years cig free now, and much of that is owed to you Nico, Clark. Just wanted to pop on and say so. I literally can't remember the last time I vaped anything that WASN'T Nicoticket, except for a single night a couple weeks ago when I forgot my unicorn bottle and was a 4 hour drive from home on a rainy dark night so stopped in a corner store and picked up a (what turned out to be) nasssssssssty weird version of R4.
Nothing but Wakonda and Virus for this guy, for the better part of these two year, with a very occasional puff on the many other Nico flavors I have stored away. I still have about 12ml of Hummingbird left that I break out when I'm feeling 'fancy'. :)

Sad days for sure. Thank you for the kind words. It's been a pleasure serving you. You are all an inspiration to me.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
just got the email. CRAP! how long will virus be made?
What's on the website is what's avail - we are only producing for wholesale orders at the moment (wholesale orders are the reason we excluded Virus and Wakonda)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I bought out all of the 30ml 6mg ACB and made a serious dent in the 0mg & 12mg (for mixing into 6mg for me) and it's all going straight into my freezer... I'm sorry... NOT!

That's the only liquid that I can't ever imagine being without... It's that good. :cry:

Don't put them in the freezer!! It'll ruin it!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
GCD, CLS, Frenilla and CB were my salvation, 2 1/2 years ago. I think I might've failed, had it not been for these wonderful juices. I will be ever grateful to you, @Kent Brooks, for your love for this community. You rock!

I do wish you had re-released Banana Pudding... So good, it ruined me for banana juice! :)

Thanks so much - glad we could play such an integral part of your recovery. It's been a great ride, thanks for allowing us to ride with you. Much love, Clark

alwayskashed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
wv
It's ....ty that this is the way the ball bounced but it happens in life. You never know how things will go but atleast you can say you have made some money and had one hell of a ride. Hell you can you could probably turn that story into a pretty good book. Nicoticket " The rise and fall of gcd".

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
It's ....ty that this is the way the ball bounced but it happens in life. You never know how things will go but atleast you can say you have made some money and had one hell of a ride. Hell you can you could probably turn that story into a pretty good book. Nicoticket " The rise and fall of gcd".
I'd read that!! :unsure:

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Don't put them in the freezer!! It'll ruin it!
Thanks, Clark. I don't DYI and I kept seeing people talking about freezing their supplies, but maybe that only works for pure nicotine base. Is the refrigerator okay? I need to make these bottles last and taste their best for quite some time. #vape-absolutecremebrulee-pocolypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread