Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I have no idea what im going to use for my ADV now. The only other brand i really like is to expensive. I knew this was coming but not so soon and now i see im not prepared. This really:censored:sucks.

Has there been any word on how long Virus will be made? Thats my favorite and hopefully its going to be around long enough for me to find a replacement.

Whatever is left on the website is all we have SVrider! So sorry to leave you in a lurch for an ADV - stock up my friend!~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Thanks, Clark. I don't DYI and I kept seeing people talking about freezing their supplies, but maybe that only works for pure nicotine base. Is the refrigerator okay? I need to make these bottles last and taste their best for quite some time. #vape-absolutecremebrulee-pocolypse
Only freeze pure nicotine - you can store finished liquid in the fridge though, will keep it nice and cool (and dark!)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Got to say I'm shocked. And I'm caught just before my budget opens up for next month's purchases. I was hoping Kent and co. would stick it out for the next two (1.5) years. I will help you unload your warehouse, but I won't be happy about it.

Thank you so much for the support - and it's bittersweet for me, also!~

alwayskashed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
wv
As sad as it is to say if your hearts not in it and business is not as good as it was before, it makes sense to call it quits early with the end date already set. So props to you for actually being able to do that, im sure its hard to look at from a business prospective.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
As sad as it is to say if your hearts not in it and business is not as good as it was before, it makes sense to call it quits early with the end date already set. So props to you for actually being able to do that, im sure its hard to look at from a business prospective.

I think you hit it on the head. I still have vaping in my heart, I just regret I can't help more people. Damn these FDA regs. We are already playing with fire not having age verification (because no good solution exists). When we implemented BlueCheck we lost at least 40% of our business and we had a TON more customer service inquiries. Epic run, but it's game over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dragoi90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2010
Albania
Dear @Kent Brooks i cant still belive it!Really!Can't!Anyway i feel all the pain here but still happy that the stock is going away very fast!I didnt have the time to order my all time fav "ACB".I will miss you guys!(cant hold my tears)!Much love from Albania!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
At least you're taking the final bow like a true gentleman. Offering us your prized recipies (I have no doubt you will sell your remaining stock).

Again much love and a mountain of repect to you Sir Clark!

Never lost sight of the fact that my success is due entirely to the community. Asking them to take care of me one last time, and them turning them loose so they never have to worry about liquid again. Sounds like a huge win.

alwayskashed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
wv
It is a huge win and a nice little middle finger to the fda too. Plus you know if you didn't you'd end up with a bunch of people sleeping out on your lawn yelling for juice. So since the rides about over can I ask a ? Is the reason the original bsp and banana pudding didn't stay because of success or diacetyl content? I am assuming the later, but man oh man were they good and id be sleeping on your lawn for some. Before anyone says anything I baught 5 or 6 60 ml of the new bsp and yes its good I don't think its as good as the first run. Maybe its the same exact thing and I am just remember the first run as older is better I dunno.

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
Never lost sight of the fact that my success is due entirely to the community. Asking them to take care of me one last time, and them turning them loose so they never have to worry about liquid again. Sounds like a huge win.

This just leaves me speechless. Thank you, from the deepest part of my heart.

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
It is a huge win and a nice little middle finger to the fda too. Plus you know if you didn't you'd end up with a bunch of people sleeping out on your lawn yelling for juice. So since the rides about over can I ask a ? Is the reason the original bsp and banana pudding didn't stay because of success or diacetyl content? I am assuming the later, but man oh man were they good and id be sleeping on your lawn for some. Before anyone says anything I baught 5 or 6 60 ml of the new bsp and yes its good I don't think its as good as the first run. Maybe its the same exact thing and I am just remember the first run as older is better I dunno.

We never tolerated Diacetyl, but we never really considered AP to be a problem with either of those flavors. We just never made them because they sell slowly. I hope that helps

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
@Kent Brooks I just placed an Order, not a lot, but helping what I can. So sorry it has come to this for Nicoticket. :( I wish you All the best in the future. :nun:

Thank you kindly for kicking in brother. I wish you all the best, also, my friend!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I love everyone in the NuThouse and Nicoticket has made me a believer that there is no juice like Nicoticket juice and that you have taken such good care of us Clark! I will love ya Forever!

Love you lots, also. XOXO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread