Which pod systems allow you to add your own e-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor2112

Atty Baller - Level 2
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Virgin-ia
+1 to this.
I actually have one coming tomorrow, by all rights, it "should" be the perfect pocket mod for the right occasions. I'm actually really looking forward to this one.

The DNA equipped Orion. Not interested in pod systems personally but if I was I'd jump at this.

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
Ok, here's my 2 cents. I love Aspire products in general. Their POD systems are pretty reliable. The original Breeze is great but can be messy to refill as an AIO (not a POD system). The Breeze 2 is really great and the POD with the U-Tech coils rock! Adjustable AFC as well. The new Nautilus AIO POD system is right up there with it although made of cheaper materials and use the Nautilus coils. The Spryte has an excellent draw and filling system but I don't care for the slant it sits on. For my money, the new Aspire Cobble is a game changer! 1.8 ML POD, 1.4ohm nichrome coil (non replaceable) and 700Mah built in battery. TIGHT Draw like I prefer, exchangeable PODs (great for changing flavors) and the thing is TINY and Light as a feather! I love my cobble!

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
For my money, the new Aspire Cobble is a game changer!

Hi charlz...haven't heard of the Aspire Cobble...(although I like Aspire products)…

Is it "constant V" (like most Pods) where the Wattage remains constant throughout the battery charge...or..."direct V" (like the Breeze-2) which starts out at 16W then decreases to 9W before the battery runs out???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread