Not open for further replies.

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
Mostly people that don't post on the forums xD

So true... ;)

I did use them without any mods in the beginning. Even put back the middle rings... I couldn't get the XLs to wick to my satisfaction. The mini ones worked good though.

Then I found this forum. :)

Now I replace all the seals with the one that comes with the Visions conversion kit and use a drip tip with that. Works like a dream.

Shateo

Jun 29, 2011
NC
I had heard these were good OOB (out of the box), but then saw all the mods and had trouble with my first 2 (XL's, btw). But I've got my 3rd one Kickin .... on all but flavor strength (I'll fix that). The key seemed to be to fill it and let it SIT for HOURS. At least, that's what I ended up doing and it is working primo even with the original mouthpiece. I'm looking for cleaning tips now. Not good at getting the cup seal back on, so that might be an issue, but if I get this figured out, might get hubby and my mom back to vaping. We all tried it, but I'm doing the best and even I'm not 100% right now (3-4 analogs a day). They gave up because of the carto hassle.

A great OOB experience and longevity might bring them back.

Shateo

Jun 29, 2011
NC
I had a great out of box with the one ce2, but when I refilled it I started getting the burnt taste again. I think I accidentally pushed the cup seal down. I tried to pry it up a bit. All 3 seals is the only way I get it to not leak, personally.

I cleaned the other two and put one back together, but I don't understand why I have such trouble setting the cup seal on. The outer lip gets caught and won't go back down nicely. Tips?

gman1000

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2011
Guam
Try a BIC round stick pen, remove the ink tube, it just fits inside the Fluxo tube and when you push it down it applies even pressure all the way around the seal.

photo.jpg

Also, you can try Galthroj's mouthpiece mod

Last edited:

monarch79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
Portland, Oregon
My Fluxos never leak, but when I have them laying on their sides for extended periods of time (like in my case in my pocket) I will pop an old carto-condom on the drip tip to maintain air pressure. If air can't get in, then juice can't get out. Air can get into the tube I suppose, but it hasn't been a problem. I've been doing this for a while now, and never had a leak, or even juice in the tube when I pull them out of my case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread