Who was able to Get a VV REO WOODVIL or a REO WOODVIL (COLOR?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yabon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Paris - France
Hi all!
This beauty (VV Wenge) will soon ship to France! :thumbs: :wub:
It will be the second Reo after a mini WV bought on the classifieds few months ago. :D

vvwenge4f999f52a82bd.jpg

Thank you all for this stressy funny awesome buying battle! And congrats to the winner warriors! ;)

Last edited:

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
Someone said they bought 13 and were planning on selling them for $250 each in the classies. i seriously hope he's not serious. :ohmy:

I think he admitted later he was kidding...very funny. :evil:

It was such a madhouse, I just grabbed something without really looking and hightailed it to the checkout. It still took an hour to get it and I wasn't sure till I got the confirmation from Reo. Here's what I wound up with.

My_Woodvil.jpg

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
It is the Woodvil. The stab is also a Woodvil.

Ya know I got an email that says I bought it but didn't get a conf email. :( I guess it didn't go all the way through or something. I even got an order # and everything saying I got it. Wierd huh? Very nice. I did get a VV for both the hubby and I though. I can't figure out how to post the pics though :(

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I think he admitted later he was kidding...very funny. :evil:

It was such a madhouse, I just grabbed something without really looking and hightailed it to the checkout. It still took an hour to get it and I wasn't sure till I got the confirmation from Reo. Here's what I wound up with.

View attachment 96181

That's beautiful !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread