Who's idea was it to add a cannabis vaping section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
If you really think the flavor bans etc has anything to do with the illicit drug users, then you are blind, the real truth it comes down to money, nothing else, notice how hardly any news media are reporting the problems are down to illegal THC carts, they just reporting as vaping illnesses, hence why so many are now against vaping at all, and the sad thing, a lot of people don't even know the real reason for the deaths and illness, so still got people vaping them carts.

The bans have nothing to do with the THC products or even the youth, even though they do say it is to protect the children, BS it's to protect their pockets.

I'm far from blind. Even someone with their head clouded by weed should be intelligent enough to admit that the timing of these bans, right on the heells of these vaping deaths and illnesses was more than a little convenient.

An intelligent person would also realize that these same selfish and irresponsible actions would have consequences, such as being unwelcome by a lot of people in this community.

What ECF has done here defies anything approaching logic or common sense.

When someone screws me over once, they don't get a second chance, even if it was done out of ignorance and apathy. The end result of their actions is still the same.

The simple fact of the matter is, given enough time, the devil will always find some way to pervert and twist something that is good and meant for all the right reasons, into something malignant and ugly.

And if you cannot see that happening here then you're the one who is blind.

Last edited:

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Knew there had to be a cat involved when I got this alert. Zelda put you up to it didn't she?:D

Zelda doesn’t understand what the fuss is about – she’s been using catnip since she was a kitten. No ill effects sans a few broken glasses, knocked over plants and a toilet paper roll she claims tried to pick a fight with her. The toilet paper put up a good battle but lost in the end.

IgnorantCig

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2015
new york
WOW! Now, this is what passes for "tolerance" today? Again, save me from the self-righteous what ever side they may come from.

I don't recall signing any contract which requires me to be tolerant towards the intolerant. And the OP's thoughts about Cannabis users can easily be categorized as intolerant, not to mention ignorant, wrong, prejudiced and just plain hateful towards a significant segment of the population which uses cannabis for a variety of purposes.

Somebody who is intolerant has no right to expect any form for tolerance in return. Those who practice intolerance should be met with fierce resistance and disdain imo.

People with such fanatical and boneheaded views towards Cannabis users might as well be wearing a swastika on their shirt, because that's how I will treat them in return.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I don't recall signing any contract which requires me to be tolerant towards the intolerant. And the OP's thoughts about Cannabis users can easily be categorized as intolerant, not to mention ignorant, wrong, prejudiced and just plain hateful towards a significant segment of the population which uses cannabis for a variety of purposes.

Somebody who is intolerant has no right to expect any form for tolerance in return. Those who practice intolerance should be met with fierce resistance and disdain imo.

People with such fanatical and boneheaded views towards Cannabis users might as well be wearing a swastika on their shirt, because that's how I will treat them in return.

"intolerant, not to mention ignorant, wrong, prejudiced and just plain hateful"

WOW! all of that and Swastikas, too? Would that I be as certain of the correctness of my positions as are you are of yours. Sometimes, I question myself are you as free to do the same of yourself? Or do you simply know that you are right?

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
(fry.gif) not sure if troll...

Hopefully all I've tried to do is illustrate that his view isn't 'the way it is' and that his view point is exactly (and only) that.

Not all people who use cannabis are degenerate criminals, that's an extremely polarised view with no nuance or considered thought. It's a safe little bubble in which to live and to be honest it's the easy option. Things are much easier in black and white.

I gave it shot, maybe my words will resonate with him one day, maybe not. I get the impression he's an older guy who's set in his ways but I tried, in my own way, to help and that's all I can do.

You do not see the the inconsistency contained within your post? Agree with you or one is is the possessor of an old polarized brain but that is not black or white?

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Egzoset and Daniel Forsyth it's against forum rules to harass other members by following them from one thread to another and disliking their posts.

Unless that's changed for the worse here as well.

You might know that if you weren't too high to read the rules and if you had made any positive contribution to this forum whatsoever.

Maybe both of you should lay off the weed and allow your emotional maturity to catch up with the rest of you.

We're not twelve years old and these forums are not a popularity contest.

And if you think I'm losing any sleep at night over your opinion of me you are sadly mistaken.

Last edited:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Egzoset and Daniel Forsyth it's against forum rules to harass other members by following them from one threat to another and disliking their posts.

You might know that if you weren't too high to read the rules and if you had made any positive contribution to this forum whatsoever.

Maybe both of you should lay off the weed and allow your emotional maturity to catch up with the rest of you.

Ad if you think I'm losing any sleep at night over your opinion of me you are sadly mistaken.

Welcome to The Cannabis Forum:thumbs:
    Pull up a chair and have a nice joint or two:vapor::vapor:

• Winner
    Reactions: Egzoset

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    Egzoset and Daniel Forsyth it's against forum rules to harass other members by following them from one threat to another and disliking their posts.

Ad if you think I'm losing any sleep at night over your opinion of me you are sadly mistaken.

I see this...

Welcome to The Cannabis Forum:thumbs:
    Pull up a chair and have a nice joint or two:vapor::vapor:

Knock it off.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 25, 2014
    NY
    I appreciate the OP because it is important for people to have their say and vent if they need to. I think that this thread has gotten to a point where everything's been covered and we are starting to see some negativity between members, so I'm closing it in an effort to keep the peace.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread