Why did you start vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

metrabolic

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2013
Chandler, AZ
I bought an e cig just to reduce the amount of cigs i was smoking. I really didn't think I would like it since I had tried the cheap ones in the past and had no luck. Bought my first e cig on Monday from the local head shop. I haven't smoked a cig since. I think deep down I wanted to quit but didn't get my hopes up, because I didn't think it would work. I love vaping and have bought lots of cool things. I still go back to my first e cig every once in a while. I'm so glad I don't smell, cough, or feel bad after smoking.

Evaravenspell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
KL, Malaysia
1. Friend introduced me to vaping - i liked it!
2. Have been smoking analogs for over 13 years and im only in my early thirties
3. Health has been depleting. I get sick at least once a month without fail
4. I think about my children who regularly are close to me everytime i smoke
5. My kids refuse to kiss me after my smokes because i stank.. Now they do!
6. Everything i wore when i smoked including my hair stinks like hell. Now i smell of strawberries and other fruity flavours haha!

Well that was about it. But it all started out being introduced to vaping by a friend and he told me the pros and cons of vaping. From then on, i looked at analogs as a threat to me and started changing slowly :)

JBL-37

Banana's
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Washington State
I have 4 boys and a beautiful wife. Me smoking was very selfish. Not only did I endanger their health if they were around me outside or hanging off me after smoking. I greatly increased the risk of me not being around for them in the future. This was my biggest motivator, I'm not ready to go anywhere yet... At least by my hand.
This was never about the money, I still have not saved a dime from vaping. It's probably the other way around, but this is a hobby for me too now so I stopped counting. I'm sure this will change in the long run and money will be saved eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread