May 31, 2013
nc
no6c78.jpg

Better?

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
yes i built on a tester there running at 2.0 ohms and i only tested with both coils im not going to lie the center post for the hot is the hardest thing ive seen trying to hook up 2 coils

and yea i can see both coils burning

Next time you may wan't to make dual out of one strand. Then center post only has to clamp one wire. Very sturdy.

I made quad from single strand (reference MC vapes and vape happy); I've been using that build for weeks now and it still vapes like new.

Attachments

• DSC_3243.jpg
    DSC_3243.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 260

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
Your welcome buddy.Like I said I have only run single micros on BF attys and RDAs not on gennys yet so dont want to give advice that isnt correct on set up or wicking.

Ill be running micros for first time in genny soon so maybe Ill be coming to you for some help with duals once you get it down ! Good luck :)

Ill check back later and see how things are going for you .

tg123

May 31, 2013
nc
@ vash i hope lol and thanks again for everything and @emus ive been there seems like everytime i get paid im buying something new i got 5 people were i work at that are using apvs now and stopped smoking should i try wicking it now ? i really want to get this right because i like the concept of rba's just hard to get it up and going guess its the noob in me

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I used to assume micro coil was those tiny little coils on the inside of the disposable atomizers that go in clearomisers.
So now I am confused about what is standard coils and micro coils; I have a funny feeling there isn't a sharp line between the two either!

So what's a microcoil and a standard coil.

I'm thinking it must depend on the gauge of kanthal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread