Status
Not open for further replies.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I have been using AVS for about a year now and love them, especially good for single coil builds. I'm fond of the tri & quad core fused clapton and alien wire for rtas and staggered fc for rdas. They offer a sample pack so you can explore with different coil types as well. Spooled wire and prebuilt coils are all great. They have excellent customer service and were very helpful with me figure out what I would enjoy trying out. Code AVS will get you 20% off.
Advanced Vape Supply

I would suggest you stick with ss 316L for now, it performs much better in power mode than the ss 430 imo.
Thanks! I took advantage of the sale code, and ordered a sampler. I thought it would be, you know, pre selected stuff, but nope, I had to pick out 5 choices. I hope I wrote them right lol.

That was $24.99, so I grabbed a spool of 24g, to get me over $25 for free shipping. However, with the code, I was under again.

I ended up getting two more spools and free shipping, all for $25 and a few cents lol.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Thanks! I took advantage of the sale code, and ordered a sampler. I thought it would be, you know, pre selected stuff, but nope, I had to pick out 5 choices. I hope I wrote them right lol.

That was $24.99, so I grabbed a spool of 24g, to get me over $25 for free shipping. However, with the code, I was under again.

I ended up getting two more spools and free shipping, all for $25 and a few cents lol.
Hope you enjoy them as much as I do. SS is easy to work with so you should be ok.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I broke it down and washed it - I always wash tanks- but didn’t take the center thing (chimney?) out. Next time I will.

The chimney unscrews. Mine was really tight, but once you take off the top and the glass, one of those rubber pad jar openers removes it easily.

You have to use the little tool in the accessory bag to loosen the screw in the top fill cover, then you can remove the glass tube and the chimney.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread