Wish application?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
My wife has this Wish app on her smartphone. Apparently you can use it to order all kinds of junk at really low prices from China. I guess it takes quite a while to receive deliveries but the prices are so low. Clicking on to the site I saw it was flooded with vape gear mostly Hardware replacement parts coils Etc. Most of it appears to be name brand as well you know like the big one we don't talk about often begins with an s and rhymes with rock. Has anyone used them to purchase items like drop-ins or pre-made coils and cotton? Let me know your experience if you have.

Reactions: stols001

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
I have ordered from them a lot well unless you count vape gear I did order some coils from them was not happy with them but got a refund but yeah you need to read reviews on stuff you buy but make sure you really read as they like to only list the 5 star ones unless you dig a bit.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't tend to use such apps. I prefer when I buy from China to do it from a trusted site like FT and 3FVape. They do sell clones, but when they state something is "authentic, well, you can count on it to be. It may be slightly more expensive, IDK. What I DO know is that I can trust the Chinese vendors above, to sell what they are selling (authentic and clone) and to label it correctly and etc.

Best of luck, perhaps you will find the deal of the century there, but do a lot of due diligence would be my advice.

Anna

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
I don't tend to use such apps. I prefer when I buy from China to do it from a trusted site like FT and 3FVape. They do sell clones, but when they state something is "authentic, well, you can count on it to be. It may be slightly more expensive, IDK. What I DO know is that I can trust the Chinese vendors above, to sell what they are selling (authentic and clone) and to label it correctly and etc.

Best of luck, perhaps you will find the deal of the century there, but do a lot of due diligence would be my advice.

Anna
You know I find your posts and replies very helpful. You do have quite a bit of knowledge on vapping. I appreciate the time you take to be thorough. Thanks again.

LyLyV

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2018
Earth (most days)
I've used that app before - mostly for clothes, and I think I bought a cool flashlight once. ...It's basically junk. A couple things I've gotten were pretty decent (the flashlight was pretty cool, only now I've lost it, lol), but a large portion of things were absolute cr@p. I think you're really taking a risk with them, TBH. I certainly wouldn't buy vape gear from them, though I have ordered from 3F Vape before - that is totally different, IMO.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I know for a fact that most, if not all, of the cotton on Wish is clone. I never ordered it but a buddy of mine ordered a ton of it all at once (cotton bacon mostly), and it made him sick. After further inspection, most of the bags had a light perfume/chemical smell to it. Lord knows where that stuff actually came from.

There is a reason Wish's prices are so low. The quality isn't there, and when it comes to the vape supplies that is going into your tank (juice, coils, cotton, ect) I would NOT trust anything off of Wish. When it comes to vape related tools, it may be an inexpensive source but quality is still in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread