WISMEC Reuleaux RX200 TC

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
So far so good....running a twisted ss430 on it now....which it wouldn't do pre update

I'm still planning on posting a full review, but ive been too busy lately to get it done.

Short review? It's worth the price tag for sure. It has a very high quality feel, great battery life, so far I've had no troubles with tc after update (to the guy complaining about choppy regulation....did you lower your preheat wattage?)....regulation has been smooth and consistent...feels like the evic vt with more "punch"

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Ive only had one issue after update....it would still drop out of tc with twisted SS.....but locking the resistance fixed that...and I still think its because I'm using ss430 and the mod probably uses a tcr from a different type, maybe 318...maybe that could be a future update.....add another mode and have a 318 and 430 mode instead of just SS.....

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Does the Reuleaux RX200 fire immediately after it has "gone to sleep" like the DNA200 does, or is there a small delay until it can fire (like an IPV4S)?
There is a small delay, about a quarter of a second. If you tap the fire button when you pick it up, it will be ready by the time you try to vape

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan

Betamax

Dec 7, 2015
Early Xmas present to myself! Fresh out the box, only niggle is the battery door isn't flush so I get a glimpse of battery and can see a wire through one vent hole... Not sure if I should complain... I'd hate to have to send her back then not get another in time for Xmas!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    341.9 KB · Views: 91

scooterholic

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2013
Nampa, Idaho
Early Xmas present to myself! Fresh out the box, only niggle is the battery door isn't flush so I get a glimpse of battery and can see a wire through one vent hole... Not sure if I should complain... I'd hate to have to send her back then not get another in time for Xmas!

That's the first one I've seen that the battery door didn't sit flush, does it sit the same without the batteries in it.

Betamax

Dec 7, 2015
That's the first one I've seen that the battery door didn't sit flush, does it sit the same without the batteries in it.

Not quite flush without batteries. Think it's the same gap, just looks less pronounced without the glaring yellow. The battery door is very stubborn to get off and on. I've thoroughly checked the batteries, nothing wrong there. The battery sled seems perfect, no wiggle room (thought maybe tightening the sleds screws could help but haven't attempted as don't think it will improve. Battery ribbon is aligned and not causing issues.

It's only 1mm out on the "right hand side". It will bug me, a quick fix would be to rewrap the batteries in black wrap, make it less obvious, but still...

She vapes wonderfully, got an Ni build in my velocity and I can really appreciate the difference between this and the same on my evic mini. For the price she's outstanding!

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
Not quite flush without batteries. Think it's the same gap, just looks less pronounced without the glaring yellow. The battery door is very stubborn to get off and on. I've thoroughly checked the batteries, nothing wrong there. The battery sled seems perfect, no wiggle room (thought maybe tightening the sleds screws could help but haven't attempted as don't think it will improve. Battery ribbon is aligned and not causing issues.

It's only 1mm out on the "right hand side". It will bug me, a quick fix would be to rewrap the batteries in black wrap, make it less obvious, but still...

She vapes wonderfully, got an Ni build in my velocity and I can really appreciate the difference between this and the same on my evic mini. For the price she's outstanding!

Did you check to see if the magnets are flush or if there's any excess glue?
I had a similar problem on the Istick 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread