Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Mailman just dropped off my IBTanked tank...sooo now I need to use it!

I just punch the carto at the right height, fill the carto, stick it in, then fill the tank correct?

Yep! Kudos on your choice of tanks! I have 3 of them and love them to bits. In case you don't have one, I suggest you considering getting a "Slap Yo' Mama" is makes refilling and changing cartos a breeze!

Slap yo Momma Multi-Purpose Adapter - YouTube

RoseB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
I just use Grimmgreen's method of filling/refilling cartos/tanks...works perfectly!

Btw...im loving this tank combo. Works incredibly well and no more dry clearo hits! Definitely have found a new delivery system for a long time to come!

That is awsome. How does it do for chain vaping?

KillTheNoise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
Richmond, VA
That is awsome. How does it do for chain vaping?

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I just can't keep track of all my new posts (love this forum). But its an awesome chain vaping setup, I ALWAYS chain vape, I don't vape during work, but when im off Ior @ the bar like now) I vape constantly. Its perfect...simply perfect. Carto tanks all the way.

edit - I use 70/30 and 60/40 all day no probs....60/40 is my favorite.

gamadnechmad

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I got hooked up with a tank/carto yesterday....went back today & got 2 more!! Found my groove!!! My juice is 100% VG and I've had no problems. Simple to use, clouds of vapor, great-clean taste, no leaks (clearomizers were making me bonkers!!) Though I do love my attys, I'm currently a chain-vaper, so that is not practical. Love to switch out tips too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread