Words that should be in our Vaping vocabulary AKA The Urban Vaptionary

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippaboi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2014
SF Bay Area
Cloud-surfing (v): The act of walking down the street engulfed in a cloud of vapor for as long as possible

"Can you believe that cloud I caught?! I was able to cloud-surf for an entire block!"

Steam-Rolling (v): The act of blowing plumes of vapor from an open sun-roof while cruising slowly down the street

I flattened a little kid while I was steam-rolling past the elementary school cuz I wasn't looking forward

Vulk (n): What you turn into when you can't find your mod

Where the $#!@ is my MOD?! ..... RRRRWWWWAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!111one VULK MAD! *SMASH*

Vapoor (adj.): Having no money because it all gets spent on supplies and gear

I had to declare bankruptcy after my habits sent me to the vapoor house

Last edited:
Reactions: jpargana

drippaboi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2014
SF Bay Area
8) hands constantly covered in juice from over dripping / DIY Juice / messy dripping

I believe that's called...

Edward Slickerhands (n): Hands so covered in e-liquid that they can no longer grip things

Damnit I've got Edward Slickerhands and now I can't turn the door knob. Where are those vaper-towels? ΩG that's right ... I used them all.

Metamorvapesis (n): The remarkable change a vaper undergoes when "stepping-up" to the next level of gear.

I've undergone more metamorvapeses than a Pokemon. To think I started out as a wee little vaperpillar

Last edited:

Ridilen

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2014
Bolton Ontario Canada
1) Jehova Vaporist - Someone who converts others to vaping (No offense to anyone.)
3) Vapor-rection - Auto correct fixing "vapers" to "vapors" and many other auto corrects... "NO! I REALY MEANT TO SPELL AUTHENTICS! DONT DROP THE 'S'!" lol
4) Vulnerable Vaper or Juice Noob - running out of juice and being far from getting more (the unprepared vapor)
5) The Infinite juicer - someone who carry way more juice than he needs for a given outing (yes, I have a least 60mls of liquid on me at any given time... I vape 5-15ml a day...)

HecticEnergy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
TX, USA
I believe that's called...

Edward Slickerhands (n): Hands so covered in e-liquid that they can no longer grip things

Damnit I've got Edward Slickerhands and now I can't turn the door knob. Where are those vaper-towels? ΩG that's right ... I used them all.

1) Jehova Vaporist - Someone who converts others to vaping (No offense to anyone.)
3) Vapor-rection - Auto correct fixing "vapers" to "vapors" and many other auto corrects... "NO! I REALY MEANT TO SPELL AUTHENTICS! DONT DROP THE 'S'!" lol
4) Vulnerable Vaper or Juice Noob - running out of juice and being far from getting more (the unprepared vapor)
5) The Infinite juicer - someone who carry way more juice than he needs for a given outing (yes, I have a least 60mls of liquid on me at any given time... I vape 5-15ml a day...)

I LIKE IT! haha
I think The Infinite Juicer has a nice ring to it!
I think I would change #3 to Vapor-wrecktion though :)

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I got one!!

Vapochondria: (n): An excessive preoccupancy or worry about having an illness and you're sure vaping is the cause of it.

Vapochondriac: (n): A person that claims all his illnesses is caused by vaping.

Ex: Person: "Man my ear lobes been itching a lot lately. Do you think it's my ecig thats causing it?"
Dude: "No man!! Stop being a Vapochondriac!"

Reactions: Papillon61

Cavenerd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
Bahamas
There has got to be a better way to like these posts!

There should be a "really like" button and also a "can't breathe... Laughing too hard" button.

Vapester (n). A vaper, usually distinct due to their "edgy" hairstyle, tight jeans and dark rimmed glasses, that was vaping well before it was "popular".

Sent from my iPhone

AUTOCORRECT changed "vapester" to "vaper", possibly because it wants me to look foolish.

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Vaper (n). A vaper, usually distinct due to their "edgy" hairstyle, tight jeans and dark rimmed glasses, that was vaping well before it was "popular".
Actually, before vaping was popular, most vapers looked like grandmothers and grandfathers.
The rest looked like moms and dads.
:)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Actually, before vaping was popular, most vapers looked like grandmothers and grandfathers.

Yup! I didn't start vaping till about 11 months ago... and I'm stuck somewhere between "mom" and "grandmother"... but that pic over there next to my post? That's a vaper. :D :thumb:

Andria

Coil-us Interruptus: When you're trying to rebuild a coil, but you can't concentrate because other people in your house need your attention, and you keep having to stop and go fix the computer/clean up something the cat spilled/answer questions about what you're doing.

Man, I've been trying to build this coil all day, but I keep experiencing coil-us interruptus.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Nicophobe: someone so entirely and totally brainwashed by the ANTZ, that the mere SIGHT of anyone smoking OR vaping causes screaming, cursing, frothing at the mouth, and may eventually cause rolling around on the ground while spewing ANTZ rhetoric and green vomit; closely akin to demonic possession, as the afflicted loses all grasp of reason, rationality, science, or even human compassion or dignity. Nicophobia; nicophobic.

;)
Andria

drippaboi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2014
SF Bay Area

I think I would change #3 to Vapor-wrecktion though :)

:p before I read the definition I definitely thought you were going to go in a different direction, but my mind was in the gutter at the time ...

vaperection: A physical condition stimulated by vaparousal

... and it seems I'm still in the gutter.

Cavenerd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
Bahamas
I feel like this one will cause some gnashing of teeth:*

ProV-Amish (n) A fanatical sect of vapers that believe advances in vaping technology should have stopped in early 2014 and the use of any mod other than their "chosen one" is heretical and will cause a deep sin upon their souls. They believe that nothing exists below .7ohm and that the highest wattage used by the righteous is 20Watts. Often they can be found fervently muttering their most sacred prayer, the ProVsary ("State-of-the-Art features for incredible performance"). Often refer to themselves as "ProVinati".

ProAgnositc (n) Members of the Pro-Vamish that have been caught using a mod other than their "chosen one" and shunned from the sect. See also: free-thinker

*This is all in fun so please don't find me and burn down my house.

Cavenerd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
Bahamas

Yup! I didn't start vaping till about 11 months ago... and I'm stuck somewhere between "mom" and "grandmother"... but that pic over there next to my post? That's a vaper. :D :thumb:

Andria

Sorry for the confusion. I had no intention to ruffle any feathers. See "autocorrect" edit in post above.

I was poking fun at "hipsters" not "vapers".

:(

mudram99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2014
South Jawja, United States

ProV-Amish (n) A fanatical sect of vapers that believe advances in vaping technology should have stopped in early 2014 and the use of any mod other than their "chosen one" is heretical and will cause a deep sin upon their souls. They believe that nothing exists below .7ohm and that the highest wattage used by the righteous is 20Watts. Often they can be found fervently muttering their most sacred prayer, the ProVsary ("State-of-the-Art features for incredible performance"). Often refer to themselves as "ProVinati".

ProAgnositc (n) Members of the Pro-Vamish that have been caught using a mod other than their "chosen one" and shunned from the sect. See also: free-thinker

I need the information to contact your liability insurance company/agent! I hurt myself laughing falling out the chair onto the floor on that one. Probably would not have been so bad but I am a vapealegic and with only one arm to break my fall i teetered to one side. Don't worry i protected my APV from harm though. :)

HecticEnergy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
TX, USA

what.. nothing for the Reonauts? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread