Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Jimmy,

Like Pete Said ... when I first started, It was downright hell ... Here is my experience.

When I started ESmoking, you won't believe the issues I had.

Here is my list:
1. Throat wasn't just soar, It felt like 1000 needles poking it and I wouldn't even be swallowing!!!
2. Constant 72 hour headache. Nothing took it away!
3. Night AND Day Sweats. It could be 60 degree's inside and cold, and I would start sweating profusely. Wake up in the morning and my bed and pillow were wet from sweating (at least I'm hoping it was sweat, and not an accident ... lol)
4. And the worst of them all, the Runs!!! I was in the bathroom 15-20 times a day it seemed like. Constant stomach issues and trips to the bathroom made the first week not very enjoyable by any stretch of the imagination ...

BUT ... Like most, about 8-10 days later, I gave it another round, and have been fine ever since ...

Jimmy S

Nov 7, 2008
Dublin
bloody hell, I didnt sign up for this but it seems there is always a price to be paid! I probably haven't helped my cause by smoking normal fags aswell all day AND chuffing on my screwdriver. I can also testify to the 'toilet problems'. I think the plan of action will be to lay off for a day or two until the headache subsides anyway, and the super strength liquid will be put away for now!

I've read somewhere about PG or VG or some people never getting used to this stuff but Im too tired for it now.

Once again, thanks everyone for their help, this forum has a great, friendly vibe which never goes away..

scrubadub

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
London, UK
Sounds like the 36mg juice to me Jimmy. I was a heavy smoker before I started this but it gave me blinding headaches with my pipe. The way I smoke now is 36mg in a 901 mainly during the day on ... breaks when I can't smoke indoors. This gives me a quick fix of nicotine when my time is being monitored. If I'm able to smoke freely indoors, especially with a high vapour performer like the pipe or screwdriver then I switch to a low strength juice and puff away as much as I like.

36mg in one of these devices is hardcore smoking and depending on your tolerance can easily make you feel unwell. Try buying some VG and mixing up some lower dose liquid for yourself.

Frankie

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Slovakia
I don´t know anything about e-smoking and juices, but if you feel like you OD-ed, you should call paramedics/emergency while you can, or get to hospital, if you are still able to drive or have somebody to drive you. Overdose might be lethal. Painkillers will not help your heart either. And for nicotine the terminal danger limits are extremely low. Like 40 mg. That is 12ml of the superstrengt plus two drops.

PeteMcArthur

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2008
Scotland
Interesting bit of conjecture: how many of us are more hooked on nicotine now than we ever were as analog cigarette smokers?

I certainly am. Long before I got the SD my nicotine intake was way up over real cigs. Problem is you don't know when to stop, not many of us could smoke 4 in a row, but with e-cigs that's easy. In a way the screwdriver helped because it's got such a kick so it was easier to put it down but tonight when my mind was on other things, I realised I had vaped a cart in one go. Probably about 3 real cigs, not a sensible thing to do.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
I don´t know anything about e-smoking and juices, but if you feel like you OD-ed, you should call paramedics/emergency while you can, or get to hospital, if you are still able to drive or have somebody to drive you. Overdose might be lethal. Painkillers will not help your heart either. And for nicotine the terminal danger limits are extremely low. Like 40 mg. That is 12ml of the superstrengt plus two drops.

the body gets rid of nicotine fairy quickly.. the next morning it should all be gone.. i am inclined to go for an adverse reaction to the pg not nicotine overdose symptoms..

but then again i aint a doctor.. they say if ingested 60mg is the adult lethal dose.. this would be all in one go thow..

trog

Jimmy S

Nov 7, 2008
Dublin

jesus man, I dont feel so good but that is a bit extreme dont you think?? Ye scared the daylights out of me, I think I will just put myself to bed for now, hopefully feel better in the morning..

Lurker

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2008
Pacifica, CA USA
I probably haven't helped my cause by smoking normal fags aswell all day AND chuffing on my screwdriver.

Make up your mind or take turns at least. Yeah the e-cigs do give you the nic you need. I'm a hardcore smoker and got light headed just using the 18mg carts. It's different. You'll get used to it. I love the 36mg stuff now. Your body will be releasing toxins as well. Take it easy .

P.S. What nobody ever chainsmoked before? Seems some are worried about the nic level of 3 real ciggs, give me a break.

Jimmy S

Nov 7, 2008
Dublin
still feel very ill this morning guys, not much of an improvement tbh, this is not good, Ive no intention of going to a doctor or a hospital because I cant see what they can do for me, just need some assurance that this will pass soon???

Im not kidding, this has been one of the worst experiences of my life in a good while, enough to put me off e-smoking for life!

There should be more information and warnings about smoking this stuff in high doses!!

Dale

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
Mt. Baldy, CA USA
Dude... if you are still feeling sick more than 12 hours later go to a doctor. Tell him exactly what you've been doing. Take your juice and/or carts with you. You may be having a reaction to the propylene glycol or to the nicotine. You may have gotten a bad or contaiminated batch of juice. I'd also lay off vaping and cigarettes for the moment.

You may, of course, just have an unrelated headache... I had a migraine once that lasted three weeks and nothing helped including a shot from the doctor (I don't know what of).

But don't be stupid... see a doctor. The last thing e-smoking needs is a related death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread