Would these be legal ecigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
If NY and then everyone bans electronic cigarettes, what would happen if the manufacturers started putting a real leaf of tobacco inside the cartos and cartridges? Would that make them legal?

For example, the ban does not ban tobacco cigarettes, so couldn't I simply buy a carto or cartridge with one tobacco leaf inside of it? If they ban it then because it wouldn't produce monoxide and over 50 carcinogens, they could always be sold attached to a super mini short hollow battery case about one inch long, which is where people would light it up from. Of course, once home, we are free to remove the leaf and the hollow tube attached to the carto, if we we chose not to inhale combustible monoxide and carcinogens.

Basically this would have to force ecigs to be classified as government protected tobacco products, because they would really be tobacco products, wouldn't it?

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
I didn't think about tax. I guess there may be a $7 tax per 20. So if I bought 2, the tax would be 70 cents?

(wishful thinking perhaps)

At least they would be legal, they would really literally contain one leaf of tobacco in them, and lawmakers and the FDA would be able to literally put a lighter on the end of the tube and breathe it.

Only the vapers would know how to mod them easily after legal purchase.

Last edited:

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
or just fill blank cartridges with tobacco leaves and have the seller distribute filler in the package.. :p

Yes, but I use cartos, please help me with a carto solution too. I wouldn't mind buying a carto that has a leaf rolled up in the wind tunnel. The FDA would be able to smoke it and I would be able to mod it.

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
jumping.gif

Someone who vapes please patent this immediately!!
What if it saves us vapers ?!?!

(just half-joking; but the fact is that they would instantly fall under the widely protected tobacco products, all drug device bans would be rendered trash)

Last edited:

jeanblackwood

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2010
Fort Pierce Florida
If NY and then everyone bans electronic cigarettes, what would happen if the manufacturers started putting a real leaf of tobacco inside the cartos and cartridges? Would that make them legal?

For example, the ban does not ban tobacco cigarettes, so couldn't I simply buy a carto or cartridge with one tobacco leaf inside of it? If they ban it then because it wouldn't produce monoxide and over 50 carcinogens, they could always be sold attached to a super mini short hollow battery case about one inch long, which is where people would light it up from. Of course, once home, we are free to remove the leaf and the hollow tube attached to the carto, if we we chose not to inhale combustible monoxide and carcinogens.

Basically this would have to force ecigs to be classified as government protected tobacco products, because they would really be tobacco products, wouldn't it?
But then you have to wonder if they would be subject to the same regulations and taxes , which is the main reason why I switched . I couldn't afford cigarettes any more .

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
ignorant and english xD what the heckity is that?
The glass vial that holds the flower that is commonly sold in convenience stores (mostly in the wrong parts of town) is used by crack addicts as a pipe. The same stores also seem to sell a lot of single pieces of steel wool/mesh also used for this nefarious purpose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread