Wow just got some great juice today from Nicoticket, and found 3 ADVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
Lies, all lies. :) I never vape CLS. /hides his personal CLS stash and tries to look innocent.

*crosses his fingers and hopes a little poke in this forum doesn't get popped by the mods* - just having a little fun.

YEEPPPERSSS we know better now. That stuff must be delicious. Gonna deffinely put that at the top of my list cause I think when I ordered the last time he was into the Apricot Ambition. He really knows his stuff. LOL NOW SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
hey Jason just got some info on the flavor fusion from Kent. To me it is kinda like makin your own flavor of something( like the cupcake one ya can make like a strawberry cupcake or a raspberry cupcake). This is what Kent said it was. Quoted by him:
Fusion adds about ~2-4% flavoring of your choice for light undertones of the chosen flavor - great with Bombshell Bubble Gum, Custard's Last Stand, Creme Brulee, and Chocolate Carousal, Very Vanilla Cupcake, Grandma's Cinnamon Danish, and (surprisingly) Arctic Storm Cool Mint. Personally, I don't like it in the Smokin' Hot Cinnamon, but one of our testers vapes SHC with Raspberry as his ADV. /shrug:
Hope this helps you. It does me anyways I'm going to get some Strawberry put into my Very Vanilla Cupcake.

I hope y'all come back in here and tell us about other flavors you tried from them.

Add any flavor shots? What is "nicoticket flavor fusion"?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

JasonK94Z

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Olathe, KS, USA
hey Jason just got some info on the flavor fusion from Kent. To me it is kinda like makin your own flavor of something( like the cupcake one ya can make like a strawberry cupcake or a raspberry cupcake). This is what Kent said it was. Quoted by him:
Fusion adds about ~2-4% flavoring of your choice for light undertones of the chosen flavor - great with Bombshell Bubble Gum, Custard's Last Stand, Creme Brulee, and Chocolate Carousal, Very Vanilla Cupcake, Grandma's Cinnamon Danish, and (surprisingly) Arctic Storm Cool Mint. Personally, I don't like it in the Smokin' Hot Cinnamon, but one of our testers vapes SHC with Raspberry as his ADV. /shrug:
Hope this helps you. It does me anyways I'm going to get some Strawberry put into my Very Vanilla Cupcake.

Thanks for looking out for me :)

I reckon a Vegemite and Black-Pudding vape should follow soon after.

Heh...You know, I bet Vegemite vapor would sell well down-under!

aussies-vegemite-real-men-australian-joke-demotivational-poster-1273811725.jpg

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
My opinion on the Arctic Storm Cool Mint 50/50 12mg 2 flavor shots.
Smell nice clean and fresh 5/5 vapor is 5/5 Taste it is a 4/5 keep in mind I'm not fond of mint that much.
hmm at first thought it was a little dry. But the little mini carto I was using was not getting wet enough, it was a cleaned out one from befor .
Put the Arctic Storm in a clearo and on an ego battery and ohhh what a difference. Nice and cool on the intake and seams like you can taste a little spearmint and wintergreen and then the minty taste after. Nice clean and refreshing taste.

wbbrn1952

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Pensacola, FL, USA
Got my first order in last week 15 ml of Beetlejuice 65/35/ 6mg 2 extra shots and 30 ml of Orange Mango Tango - was great customer service - like the fact it has a date made on the label - so I let the juice steep for 8 days opened it this past Friday and was blown away by the awesome flavor.
I haven't tried the OMT yet but I was so impressed I ordered 2 - 50 ml bottles of Beetlejuice with 3 shot each.
Going to break into the OMT tomorrow as I will finish up the Beetlejuice - hope to get my new order soon.

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
Ohh that was just a running joke from another post. I am a really picky vaperer and have not found hardly anything likeable out there that I could aford. So mostly was making my own up. Was really getting burned out on my few homemade. He had such a good sell going on thought I'd try it. I do not make new threads often. Just had to on this one cause it is really good juice and a really nice fellow trying to get started. Over the top customer service. Check it out yourself there is a good fake flavor on his site for fun too. Wonder if he got any orders on that one LOL.
This entire thread feels like a sham to me for some reason.. mostly because I can't imagine who in their right mind would ever in a billion years want to vape vegemite.

mdbsat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
San Antonio
Got my first order in last week 15 ml of Beetlejuice 65/35/ 6mg 2 extra shots and 30 ml of Orange Mango Tango - was great customer service - like the fact it has a date made on the label - so I let the juice steep for 8 days opened it this past Friday and was blown away by the awesome flavor.
I haven't tried the OMT yet but I was so impressed I ordered 2 - 50 ml bottles of Beetlejuice with 3 shot each.
Going to break into the OMT tomorrow as I will finish up the Beetlejuice - hope to get my new order soon.

I am liking the OMT and Beetlejuice as well. Is it just me or there is a hint of celery in the BJ?

wingman399

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Olathe, KS
Ok so I got my juice today. IMG_0431.jpg Of course I had to try some of them out immediately. Blueberry and Bettlejuice were the ones. Although good they were both really sweet. Too sweet. These babies are going to have to steep first. It may take a week but I will update once I get them in rotation. They do however all smell good so here's to waiting. :(

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
Hi wingman what is the green one you got?
Ok so I got my juice today. View attachment 229106 Of course I had to try some of them out immediately. Blueberry and Bettlejuice were the ones. Although good they were both really sweet. Too sweet. These babies are going to have to steep first. It may take a week but I will update once I get them in rotation. They do however all smell good so here's to waiting. :(

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
mean green apple

Mean green apple.

OK, this is odd...

1. You both answer within a minute of each other.
2. You are both from the same city
3. You both joined the same month

Oh and post count is about the same

What am I missing?

wingman399

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Olathe, KS
OK, this is odd...

1. You both answer within a minute of each other.
2. You are both from the same city
3. You both joined the same month

Oh and post count is about the same

What am I missing?

The weird freaky music in the background. HAHA The funny thing is that we don't know each other at all. I've only met a couple of people that vape in my area.

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
I too thought that was just strange as heck! I have found only one other vaper and it was an older guy than even I. Was havin a vape out side of Hardies and him and his wife came up to me to chat. Nice folks they where. Otherwise I have only seen a couple people in their cars going by. I don't get out much thou. Hope you'll come back and tell us what you think on your flavors. Did you get any desert ones. Planing on another order but was waiting to see what others thought of them.
The weird freaky music in the background. HAHA The funny thing is that we don't know each other at all. I've only met a couple of people that vape in my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread