Wow just got some great juice today from Nicoticket, and found 3 ADVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
anyone know when oreo is going to be available? Thanks

I'm verrrrrrrry curious about this too.

It's been a topic several times on the Nicoticket vendor thread. Clark keeps saying he is going to release it soon.

He is a prefectionist, and doesn't want to release any liquid that he doen't feel is 100% right. That and with his customer service are the main reasons he has been getting a lion share of my vape money.

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
I agree my experience with nicoticket thus far is just a boat load of positive. Customer service is above and beyond.. any questions you might have are answered promptly and in great detail. But more importantly the juice... wow. It's phenomenal. Especially the creme brulee is out friggin standing. I like all of what I got, but I expect them to get even better with steeping.

The website is impressive to me too.. I like how the owner adds his personal commentary on some of the flavors.. like, this one is better steeped, or don't add flavor shots to this one, they're not necessary. I really appreciated that.

I got the chance to try a beta flavor too.. which apparently is not perfected.. ill tell you, even in its unperfected state it puts others in its category to shame. I wont say too much about as I for one hate being sold on things I can't get.. but know this. Expect more good things from Nicoticket. This guy is the real deal.

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
Just for anyone thinking to order this wonderfull juice I have just seen a post on the Nicotickets' thread, Clark (Kent) Will be taking a short R+R. He does all his mixing and the whole shebang by himself with help from his wife and daughter on packaging at times. So he needs a little down time with said family. Read Below his words cross posted.

Nearly 3 months with barely a day off – I’m ready for a break folks.

Effective at 6am CST on 8-19-2013 – the store is closed and will not be accepting orders. Orders currently placed will be fulfilled as soon as possible. After those orders are filled, I’m taking a week or so to have some fun, relax, and recharge. I will offer additional guidance with regard to the anticipated reopening of the store once the current orders are fulfilled.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding!~

Regards,

~Clark

JulesXsmokr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2013
Hurricane Alley, FL. USA
-- Effective at 6am CST on 8-19-2013 – the store is closed and will not be accepting orders. Orders currently placed will be fulfilled as soon as possible. After those orders are filled, I’m taking a week or so to have some fun, relax, and recharge. I will offer additional guidance with regard to the anticipated reopening of the store once the current orders are fulfilled.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding!~ ---

just when I think I found a good thread about a good product I have to order -- this happens :facepalm:

Just kidding___ I can squeeze out some sneaker juice till he gets his store open again :smokie:

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
Wow..........heard good things about Nico and read this ENTIRE thread, was looking forward to putting in an order tonight when I got home, then the bottom fell out - shop closed for vacation time. Well, it sounds as though it is well deserved...everyone deserves a break. Good for him. I'll be keeping tabs on this and the other Nico thread and look forward to making my first purchase as soon as he comes back online!!

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
-- Effective at 6am CST on 8-19-2013 – the store is closed and will not be accepting orders. Orders currently placed will be fulfilled as soon as possible. After those orders are filled, I’m taking a week or so to have some fun, relax, and recharge. I will offer additional guidance with regard to the anticipated reopening of the store once the current orders are fulfilled.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding!~ ---

just when I think I found a good thread about a good product I have to order -- this happens :facepalm:

Just kidding___ I can squeeze out some sneaker juice till he gets his store open again :smokie:

Wow..........heard good things about Nico and read this ENTIRE thread, was looking forward to putting in an order tonight when I got home, then the bottom fell out - shop closed for vacation time. Well, it sounds as though it is well deserved...everyone deserves a break. Good for him. I'll be keeping tabs on this and the other Nico thread and look forward to making my first purchase as soon as he comes back online!!

It will be well worth the short vacation wait. As Clark is still a one man mixing machine...lol

This is the link that is safe for work (or anywhere) to keep updated on his status

Here is the Debauchery thread (NSFW) and feel free to come and join the family for some fun and sometimes (well most of the time) rowdy posting fun.

For those of you that may be thinking about trying Nicoticket I doubt you will be disapointed. Also please utilize his chat feature when is is online. That way he can better find out what your specific tastes are and he is able to make recommendations that best fit you. Sometimes he can even mix a juice just for you and your tastes.
Clark also prefers to get honest feedback (even the not-so-good) so he can improve his offerings to the family of Nicoticketers.

:)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Tyranny is absolutely right. A chat with Kent (Clark) is what made me dive in and boy I'm hooked! I have CLS (unbelievably good), CB ( again SO WONDERFUL), Betelgeuse (YUM!!!) and have Bananarama and H1N1 on the way. Can't wait!!

Also, glad Kent is taking a break before our fanish vaping breaks him!

(Also, glad I got my random order of "hey, what should I get?" in last night...)

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
For the most part there were too many options and items that it was making it hard for him to keep up with, especially with the fast growth he's experiencing due to the popularity of his juice. He reduced the amounts available to better focus on his core flavors that probably were the best sellers also.
5 of the flavors are permanent and he will be rotating a flavor.
I'm sure once he gets settled and has everything in order he will increase his offerings.

I should also say that with all the options on the juices he was offering, they did not live up to his quality standards, so you will see on the available flavors that you have no ability to add shots and no fusion any longer.
With that being said, if you would like to have some kind of change to the available offerings, sending him a note or chatting with him will show you that he is willing to accommodate your needs.

One more reason why Nicoticket is a great company :)

Adding: Most of this is my thoughts and in no way is exactly what Clark is doing. :)

Last edited:

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
Now is a great time to try nicoticket, orders are shipping faster than ever before.

Before the lineup cut lead times were sometimes pushing a week and he was getting buried. NT is now lean and mean and better than ever. Try the H1N1 and get infected with this bacco or the CLS and vape bakery goodness all day. Beatle juice and gravity are the freshly picked fruit vapes and CReme Brule which is my personal favorite currently, never disappoints. Feel free to stop by Clark's thread in the vendor forum before or after ordering if you want to chat about the juice or if you have any questions. His thread is full of knowledgable folks who can help in anyway imaginable.

-Lord

NoBS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Oregon, USA
I'm also new to both the Nicoticket Family and Vaping in general.
Only vaped from three vendors to date, soon to be four with pretty much ALL the flavors he has to offer.

I prefer the simplified approach from a vendor and a complicated clutter will only discourage me, IMHO & YMMV.
Heck, as an admitted lurker, just reading the opinions from the NT Family makes it hard not to commit to the buy button ;-)

So far, with my 1st and 2nd order (same day, just too slow), Kent's communication reveals his passion and dedication to his craft.
As a spoiled American consumer, service is important and I vote with my wallet.

I have a feeling Kent will be ......ing my options for trying out new vendor's just from his attitude.

With the massive influx of what I consider Artisan E-Juice Mixologist, we consumers have choices, sometimes way too many :confused:

Last edited:

NoBS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Oregon, USA
Now is a great time to try nicoticket, orders are shipping faster than ever before. <sipped for berity>-Lord

No joke, just hope we don't burn out Kent.
Order from work, got home and after some family time tried to add-on to an order, a few hours later the second add-on was too late to combine. So much for trying to lower his over-head with his free shipping & handling option ATT.

I told him I was in no hurry, his reply is next time he might need the grace.
Given and earned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread