• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Wow! Obama Proposes a 7 Year Peace Treaty???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
When they say "Peace & Safety".......

I know, that's why I"m like :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: Do you think this could be it?

I think I remember the bible mentioning a 7 year peace treaty, I don't know where I read that tho. Does anyone know for sure if the bible says a 7 year treaty or not?

I"m freaking out.........lol.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I know, that's why I"m like :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: Do you think this could be it?

I think I remember the bible mentioning a 7 year peace treaty, I don't know where I read that tho. Does anyone know for sure if the bible says a 7 year treaty or not?

I"m freaking out.........lol.

Well, the 'Tribulation' is 7 years, maybe that's where you make the association... they could be one and the same as many think there is a definite connection to the signing of the Peace Treaty and the Tribulation 'countdown'... but the peace treaty won't be violated right away... but it will be violated. It always is.. This time however many People think it will be 'different'.... but it won't be.

PS - I think it's more than 'coincidental' that the current peace treaty is for a 7 year period of time... which just so happens to be the same as the amount of time attributed to the Tribulation.... don't you?

Let me add I HOPE and PRAY for Peace in the Middle east... I don't WANT the Peace Treaty to fail... and I hope and pray it does not. What happens is God's will, not mine, and I just pray HIS will, even tho' it may or not conflict with mine. (Talking in circles again, just trying to clarify I love EVERYONE in the Middle East and around the WORLD... I don't see color, race, creed or Religion)... only Humanity...God's creations. We're all ONE.. I love it all! I want Peace for all... I pray Salvation for all!
I hope that made sense!

Last edited:

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Well, the 'Tribulation' is 7 years, maybe that's where you make the association... they could be one and the same as many think there is a definite connection to the signing of the Peace Treaty and the Tribulation 'countdown'... but the peace treaty won't be violated right away... but it will be violated. It always is.. This time however many People think it will be 'different'.... but it won't be.

So you think the tribulation will start at the signing of the treaty?

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
duty_calls.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread