XvoStick users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles11

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Yes I bought my Kabukis at the same time as I got a Radius and PF and I like the solid connection for at work on the rig tender boat.
Mind you with the Kabuki set up with 510 it is a lot more solid than the old days with 510 Boge cartos and carto tanks ,I snapped a few threads off those POS !!!LOL;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yes I bought my Kabukis at the same time as I got a Radius and PF and I like the solid connection for at work on the rig tender boat.
Mind you with the Kabuki set up with 510 it is a lot more solid than the old days with 510 Boge cartos and carto tanks ,I snapped a few threads off those POS !!!LOL;)
Don't take this the wrong way but I'm actually glad to hear that. In five years I've flipped, flopped & dropped more tanks than I can count. Never broke a single connector. Bent a couple of Nautis but that's about it.

So it's good to know that there is some validity to the Anti 510 movement.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Amazingly, I like these things more now than when I first got them. I guess using other stuff makes one appreciate great stuff even more.

They XvoSticks are at the very top of my Irreplaceable list (not to be confused with my irreplaceable list).

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm a confirmed convert too mate. Since the day I picked it up it's been my daily mod...nothing like it.

I'm glad you like it, Northy. Our mutual friend made me think of posting here. He had an unfortunate experience with a used one, but it's being corrected now.

Clean those 510 plates, folks - please. Especially if you're selling it off (the very thought of which makes me shudder!). :)

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Amazingly, I like these things more now than when I first got them. I guess using other stuff makes one appreciate great stuff even more.

They XvoSticks are at the very top of my Irreplaceable list (not to be confused with my irreplaceable list).

Likewise!!!

I'm Lovin It...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Un-Xvo, Chel's Family, Member reporting for duty!!!

6d110261f4d0a227db564d8c34c5e1dd.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Un-Xvo, Chel's Family, Member reporting for duty!!!

6d110261f4d0a227db564d8c34c5e1dd.jpg

:thumb: ALL good stuff, for sure. We all play to our preferences, and that's one of the things that makes vape such an awesome thing.

Some see the differences, but others find the common grounds. Here's to commonality! :toast:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Noodles, you haven't been playing nice with that thang, have ya... ;)

Wethinks that may have been taken from a clone. Look at yours, then look at it. The grooves are much wider than on any of ours, including his first one.

He's got a new one coming from Mini. :-(

Noodles11

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Exactly my thoughts a clone disc,
You can see the damaged on grooves from being forced out with screw driver !

My first thoughts were the stick was a clone but I weighed both my Xvostiks and they were I gram difference and at looking at them very close I cant see any difference ,Oh well its not arms and legs but disappointing when seller gives rateing of 9/10 :ohmy:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Exactly my thoughts a clone disc,
You can see the damaged on grooves from being forced out with screw driver !

My first thoughts were the stick was a clone but I weighed both my Xvostiks and they were I gram difference and at looking at them very close I cant see any difference ,Oh well its not arms and legs but disappointing when seller gives rateing of 9/10 :ohmy:

You'll be able to tell by the vape. It's significantly different from the authentic.

Also, the lettering on the clones is significantly brighter than on the authi's. The authi has a dullish, "soft" look. The clones are WHITE and BRIGHT! At least the two that I held in my hands for a very, very, VERY short time.

But again, the vape is VERY different. You'll know within a minute if it's a clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread