The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

York meet up...

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Vapers' started by Handthatfeeds242, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Handthatfeeds242

Handthatfeeds242 Senior Member ECF Veteran

I would really like to get a meetup going here in York. Maybe a monthly or bimonthly thing. Anyone else in the area want to try to get one going? If so let me know. Thinking April at some point since vapefest is around the corner.

2. redgirl

redgirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    I was interested, but yes, I am with child now and have quit vaping for the duration, but I'd be willing to attend to maybe have people try out a mod or something.

3. Handthatfeeds242

Congrats. If we get a few more responses maybe we could do something.

4. loxmythe

loxmythe Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    I'm about an hour or so north but I'll try to make it. :)

5. Stephra

Stephra Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Congrats Red on the new addition!

6. JudgeVape

JudgeVape Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2011
    D.C./Maryland
    So you decided against 0mg? The last time I saw one of your posts about the bun in the proverbial oven you were still undecided on the whole no vape vs. 0mg thing (or I have a faulty memory).

7. redgirl

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    Thanks Stephra!

I tried it for a little while, but every flavor I tried almost made me throw up. I tried it again recently, and the flavors still taste gross. My smell and taste of things since being pregnant is really enhanced. Maybe if I found a good zero mg juice, but I just don't have the energy to even try to find one right now, plus I've been consumed with a new job and baby thoughts all the time!

Funny how I was so consumed with vaping, then after I found out I was pregnant, it just kinda fell to the wayside and I don't even vape (although I really miss it:()

8. JudgeVape

Jan 16, 2011
    D.C./Maryland
    Well, I cannot think of anything more worthy of (or more likely to cause) obsessing than having a baby.

9. TNT

TNT Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2009
    York, PA
    I'd be in if it was downtown... my mobility is still somewhat limited. It would be particularly interesting to see some mods in real life (I have a REO Grand now, and an Ali'i which should be here in a few weeks.)

10. Triage

Triage Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2010
    Reading, Pa
    The Ali'i is awesome, it's my all day everyday.

I'd happily come to any meetup in the eastern pa area. Any excuse to play with mods and trade juices :)

And congrats on the baby, Red!

11. Handthatfeeds242

So were looking at about 5 people right now? More then 1 makes a meetup so what would make a good date for everyone? Friday evenings, Saturday day, Saturday evening?

12. TNT

TNT Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2009
    York, PA
    For what it's worth, I work Friday and Saturday until 7:30.

13. loxmythe

loxmythe Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    I can do any day but Saturdays but I'm iffy anyway so don't let me affect it if its easier for everyone else.

14. Handthatfeeds242

Anyone with suggestions of a location? Not sure of any coffee shops in town anymore. White rose is normally overflowing, cobblestones and waterway maybe a bit over run an leery of us bringing in toolboxes (atleast I would be bringing a small one along with all my juices). So if anyone has suggestions of a location that would be great. I'll do some legwork if we do come up with a location on trying to get us in. Maybe even a local park with the weather starting to break, would suck to not have food or drink but just a idea.

Also to TNT. I am sure we would be able to get you setup with a ride if that becomes an issue.

15. redgirl

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    Sorry I can't be of more help, I am hardly ever in York! I have been to Cobblestones a couple times, though. Maybe if you asked we might be able to do something in the upstairs area?

Man, I actually have been craving having a vape lately. Only 5 more months to go, right???????? Anyone know of a good zero mg juice that's not chocolate, Tampa from vaporstation, or TV peppermint w/sweetener?

16. Handthatfeeds242

I've been doing some 0 nic for my fiancé. Just fruits though. I can mix you up a few if you would like. Can't promise good flavor but we think they are ok.

I can check with cobblestones. I knew one of the managers pretty well back in my drinking days, not sure if he's still there or not.

17. ec!gg

ec!gg Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    I could be up for a york meet. Not too far from Philly. Saturday afternoon or evening would be best.

18. Handthatfeeds242

That would be cool. Yeah not to bad of a drive. Not to sure what all is going on yet. Looks like there are only a handful of us showing interest. Either way I want to do something.

19. JudgeVape

Jan 16, 2011
    D.C./Maryland
    I might be interesting in coming up for that. If you pick a date, cross-post it in the DC/Baltimore sub-forum since Baltimore to York is only about an hour's drive.

20. redgirl

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    That would be awesome. I gave away a bunch of my stuff and have been to pregnant-lazy to do any mixing of my own!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.