• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

York meet up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeVape

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2011
D.C./Maryland
I was interested, but yes, I am with child now and have quit vaping for the duration, but I'd be willing to attend to maybe have people try out a mod or something.

So you decided against 0mg? The last time I saw one of your posts about the bun in the proverbial oven you were still undecided on the whole no vape vs. 0mg thing (or I have a faulty memory).

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Thanks Stephra!

So you decided against 0mg? The last time I saw one of your posts about the bun in the proverbial oven you were still undecided on the whole no vape vs. 0mg thing (or I have a faulty memory).

I tried it for a little while, but every flavor I tried almost made me throw up. I tried it again recently, and the flavors still taste gross. My smell and taste of things since being pregnant is really enhanced. Maybe if I found a good zero mg juice, but I just don't have the energy to even try to find one right now, plus I've been consumed with a new job and baby thoughts all the time!

Funny how I was so consumed with vaping, then after I found out I was pregnant, it just kinda fell to the wayside and I don't even vape (although I really miss it:()

Anyone with suggestions of a location? Not sure of any coffee shops in town anymore. White rose is normally overflowing, cobblestones and waterway maybe a bit over run an leery of us bringing in toolboxes (atleast I would be bringing a small one along with all my juices). So if anyone has suggestions of a location that would be great. I'll do some legwork if we do come up with a location on trying to get us in. Maybe even a local park with the weather starting to break, would suck to not have food or drink but just a idea.

Also to TNT. I am sure we would be able to get you setup with a ride if that becomes an issue.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Sorry I can't be of more help, I am hardly ever in York! I have been to Cobblestones a couple times, though. Maybe if you asked we might be able to do something in the upstairs area?

Man, I actually have been craving having a vape lately. Only 5 more months to go, right???????? Anyone know of a good zero mg juice that's not chocolate, Tampa from vaporstation, or TV peppermint w/sweetener?

Last edited:
I've been doing some 0 nic for my fiancé. Just fruits though. I can mix you up a few if you would like. Can't promise good flavor but we think they are ok.

I can check with cobblestones. I knew one of the managers pretty well back in my drinking days, not sure if he's still there or not.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
I've been doing some 0 nic for my fiancé. Just fruits though. I can mix you up a few if you would like. Can't promise good flavor but we think they are ok.

I can check with cobblestones. I knew one of the managers pretty well back in my drinking days, not sure if he's still there or not.

That would be awesome. I gave away a bunch of my stuff and have been to pregnant-lazy to do any mixing of my own!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread