• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

York meet up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, just spoke with the owner and we have a reservation in for Saturday. He said they are having a York College Alumni night there so it may be quite busy and we may not have a lot of service but I figured we should be ok with walking to the bar for drinks if it is that bad. Also perfect time to introduce some people to it. There are 300+ people there for the event he said so hopefully we can make some converts or find some fellow vapers in the crowd. We will be upstairs on the balcony in the back on the right side of the bar. Anyway just wanted to let you know that all was a go for saturday. I am going to try to get there around 7 so if anyone wants to come a bit early you are more than welcome to meet me there around then. Any other questions just shoot me a PM and I will get back to you asap.

TNT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
York, PA
Rob. I was listening to VaporCast today from VapeFest and heard about the Horrid crab juice. Think you could being a sample along to the meet? I must try this. Have you found a way to get some old bay on them?

Crab juice? If a sample of that's available, I may just show up.

Unfortunately, though, I'm in the process of trading all my mods for different ones, and everything's still in transit. From the looks of what you guys and women have, I'm going to look pretty silly showing up with an Ego. Plus, I'm not sure I want to see the stuff all of you have and get tempted into putting even more money into this, um, hobby.

TNT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
York, PA
Thanks, felt. I doubt too many cabs prowl the street in York but I am sure that there are some that can be called. That being said, I wouldn't mind a free lift at all so long as that person isn't as drunk as I am. :)

I missed this before now... there are actually quite a few cab companies that serve York. Don't ask how I know this. Ah... actually, I used to have a serious drinking buddy... knowing that going out together would always lead to trouble, we always decided to cab it. Even at 4:30AM, we could make a call and get a ride fairly quickly.

Crab juice? If a sample of that's available, I may just show up.

Unfortunately, though, I'm in the process of trading all my mods for different ones, and everything's still in transit. From the looks of what you guys and women have, I'm going to look pretty silly showing up with an Ego. Plus, I'm not sure I want to see the stuff all of you have and get tempted into putting even more money into this, um, hobby.

Bahhh egos are still nice. The one guy I got vaping has a ggts and a infinity and he still uses his ego as his go to device while at work. Hell I've been at this for damn near two years and I'm still rocking a BB at 3.7 with a LR510. That's all I need to get by. Though all my other mods are out on loan which is starting to look more and more like a permeant loan.

Anyway sounds like we will have a good turn out and again I know this was originally slated for 8 PM but I will be there around 7 if anyone cares to join me.

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
OMG red....I had to laugh because when you said AC....I automatically thought atomic cinnicide....not air conditioning....and then it hit me....:laugh::facepalm:

I'll still be dragging my pregnant self there and hopefully my hubs is done with his race & all by then. I've been miserable these past couple of days though because my AC is out. See you all there!

sluers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Shrewsbury, PA
I just found this post tonight, count me in and I think I might have some friends from cough, cough another forum cough, cough who would want to come. I just sent you a email. I response to the name, I don't know if you have decided on one yet, but it might be easier for other South Central PA folk to find out about the meet if it included had the area in the name. IMO, which doesn't mean much. LOL

JudgeVape

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2011
D.C./Maryland
I just found this post tonight, count me in and I think I might have some friends from cough, cough another forum cough, cough who would want to come.

I tried to post something about this a couple of weeks ago in the appropriate sub-forum on the *cough, cough* other forum *cough, cough* but I didn't have forum permissions to do so for some reason. :)

TNT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
York, PA
Okay, the big day's almost here... I'll admit my participation depends largely on how my day at work goes. When the day ends, it will be as easy to walk to Cobblestones's as it will be to walk home. It's all going to depend on my mood at 7:30pm.

So, the question is, how do I find all of you? If I walk up to the bar and say, "Where are the White Rose Vapers?" will they know what I'm talking about?

And Rob, all I ask is for three drops of crab juice.

Just want to say thank you to everyone that came out this evening. You all made for a great night. To bad the service sucked but we should have a better time next month. I believe we are going to shoot for a few hours earlier. Possibly around 5.

A big thanks to red for giving away all those DIY supplies. I know they will go to good use and what is left over is going to be brought back for the next meet up.

Also sluers for bringing a giant pack of napkins to blow out those juices between Flavors.

Rob from blue mist. Thanks for the horrid crab juice. It was time for a new atty And drip tip anyway. (sluers I wish you the best of luck on removing that stuff from both. Hopefully it doesn't get ripe like crabs sitting out to long)

And everyone else for sharing your juices. Means a lot to have the community that we do.

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves, I know I did. Great juices and great company always make for a good time.

Again thanks to everyone for making a great evening and hope to see all those who were unable to make it this time at next months meetup.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread