Youde Goblin

Status
Not open for further replies.

dravell

Jul 29, 2014
United States
Anyone else see this? Apparently another rta that has airflow comparable or bigger than the Atlantis, more than the Billow. Looks pretty cool too. Dual 3x7mm airholes.
Im trying to source one to try out, it looks like it may be a winner.

edit: Found a youtube vid just posted on it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le2Fb0RXAMQ

Holy crap that thing puts out in the vid lol. I need this in my life.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Very impressive. If I was in the market for a tank, I think this would probably be the one. I'm not sure why the reviewer said it was only for cloud chasers because with the smooth air control, you could close down the air flow to what ever you like, and there was plenty of room on that deck for higher ohm builds, using higher gauge wire of course. Looks to me like this could be dialed in to what ever you like.

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Finished watching Ray Lo's video. Seems like such a simple idea, that I'm surprised no one has produced something like this before. Massive air flow with a better wicking method. Wicking the Orchid/Fogger/Billow is an unneccesary PITA. The Goblin's wicking is more like the Aqua V1/V2 (so you know that it works consistantly without leaking)

I suppose I'll have to have one of these now. The great thing about it, is that it's a UD, so you know the price will be reasonable.

dravell

Jul 29, 2014
United States
Pretty much the same way as a dripper, super duper easy. The youtube video I linked he does a build. Its just like building on the Billow tank if youve seen that.

Im still shocked Triangle Vape had these things. After I saw the video last night (which was JUST posted) I looked and couldnt find ANYTHING on it except chinese wholesale listings, I didnt even think it was coming out for a couple more weeks lol.
Hozozita you seriously rock for finding that.

dravell

Jul 29, 2014
United States
After comparing it to the SilverPlay, I cant decide if I should have gone with that instead...they both look to have the same size deck air holes but the SP has post air too, but their AFC holes look smaller...gahh I wish there was more info on it. They are both the same price (Silverplay is 29 after $10 off code)....already ordered the Goblin so i guess I shouldnt stress about it now lol.
The Goblin does look better IMO though, but the Silverplay can use Kayfun tank/accessories

Portertown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
After comparing it to the SilverPlay, I cant decide if I should have gone with that instead...they both look to have the same size deck air holes but the SP has post air too, but their AFC holes look smaller...gahh I wish there was more info on it. They are both the same price (Silverplay is 29 after $10 off code)....already ordered the Goblin so i guess I shouldnt stress about it now lol.
The Goblin does look better IMO though, but the Silverplay can use Kayfun tank/accessories

I think you made the right choice by getting the Goblin.
To use Kayfun parts on the Silverplay you have to change the cloud chasing 6mm top chimney to a standard 4mm top chimney. This would cut the air flow down about 50% on the Silverplay.

dravell

Jul 29, 2014
United States
Yeah didnt even think about that. The only two things I really liked more about the Silverplay was the build deck looks a little bigger and minor stuff, but the AFC air really does look a bit small, even if its 4 instead of 2....Im not gonna go back and forth too much, I tend to do that too much when I see two comparable items lol.

Last edited:

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Finished watching Ray Lo's video. Seems like such a simple idea, that I'm surprised no one has produced something like this before. Massive air flow with a better wicking method. Wicking the Orchid/Fogger/Billow is an unneccesary PITA. The Goblin's wicking is more like the Aqua V1/V2 (so you know that it works consistantly without leaking)

I suppose I'll have to have one of these now. The great thing about it, is that it's a UD, so you know the price will be reasonable.

I couldn't agree more. I like that it's not a mile long as well.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
You're very welcome dravell. Triangle carries a lot of UD items and often gets them in before others (and at good prices as well). I've ordered from them at least a dozen times over the past year or so and have always been happy with their service.

I'm hoping the glass on the Goblin will be the same size as the glass on the T7 and T5 since glass plus my fumble fingers usually equals the need for a replacement. The Goblin should get to me early next week, so I'll find out soon.

Ray Lopez

ECF Veteran
Thanks for posting up my video. This tank blows me away when it comes to performance. The deck is easy to build on (as long as you use 26g or higher and build with 5/64" or comparable bit to wrap the coils). I was just about to add the Triangle link in my description since I found out last night right before going out to party for new years. I have talked to Youde already about making an extension to the glass and chimney to make it 5mls or bigger. They are already working on that, but they made this to be compact so it fits better in your pockets. But they will make some extensions soon I hope, I'll talk to the bigwigs at the end of this month when I meet with them at a B2B convention in Las Vegas. Also the reason I say in my video that this is for us cloud chasers is simply because you can get tanks that hold much more juice that have the smaller airflow. But for us cloudy folk this is the tank to get imo. Thanks for watching the video everyone and for you that bought one I hope you love this little tank as much as I do. Vape On!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread