Status
Not open for further replies.

mergryphon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
German Chocolate Cake
Tastyfinger
Butter Rum

I have the Bananas Foster and Amaretto Stone Sour, which are also good, one just a bit mild and the other tasty but requires its own atties. I think I need to mix some of the Bananas Foster into my Cafe Mocha. Go Ego-T tank mixing :)

Almond Horn was already going to be in my next order, now I have to add Boston Cream Pie. I've always been a bit afraid of AC, I really don't want to vape a red hot candy. And now you all have me pondering popcorn, what's the Caramel Popcorn like? Sweet?

Jen

KellsBell

Feb 3, 2010
Iowa
I second that! The only reason I've been reading and reading on these threads is to try to find out if anyone else noticed a change in Dulce De Leche, it's VERY frustrating. I have been hooked on TV's Dulce since I quit analogs over a year ago and noticed that my fav. (dulce de leche) not only changed in flavor but now seems to clog my atomizers. TV is and always has been my main supplier, so I'm not "attacking" either, I just want it back the way it was. I have just contacted them to see if there was a change in ingredients, (waiting for a reply) I do believe, however, a supplier shouldn't change ingredients without forwarning. I am now stuck with my new fav. (tastyfinger) but I really really miss the old Dulce. What can I say, I'm a creature of habit :)

KellsBell

Feb 3, 2010
Iowa
When did I ever complain that the product was taking too long to get to me and that's why I was complaining? All of my orders from TV have ALWAYS gone out speedy as hell. The quality has obviously gone down in the recent bottles I've gotten of the Waffle, and I'm not the only one who's noticed it. And I vape VERY lightly, at 3.7v only. Trust me, it's not me. I am not having any problems with any of my other juices from TV. Just waffle. So chill out, you don't need to attack me because I'm having problems with the Waffle. I'm not attacking TV at all. It sucks that I can't even voice a concern in this sub-forum without getting attacked. You have to remember, I'm a die-hard TV fan. I'd never post anything like that just to attack TV or put them down in any way. Sorry if you took it that way. And PS: I don't appreciate you calling me an e-liquid snob. I'm far from it.

So sorry I posted this a 2nd time, forgive me, I just didn't want anyone to say huh? (forgot the quote :O)
I second that! The only reason I've been reading and reading on these threads is to try to find out if anyone else noticed a change in Dulce De Leche, it's VERY frustrating. I have been hooked on TV's Dulce since I quit analogs over a year ago and noticed that my fav. (dulce de leche) not only changed in flavor but now seems to clog my atomizers. TV is and always has been my main supplier, so I'm not "attacking" either, I just want it back the way it was. I have just contacted them to see if there was a change in ingredients, (waiting for a reply) I do believe, however, a supplier shouldn't change ingredients without forwarning. I am now stuck with my new fav. (tastyfinger) but I really really miss the old Dulce. What can I say, I'm a creature of habit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread