Your Very First E-Cig Ever.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys so I am new here and just curious as to what was everyone's first device or the one that won you over? My very first device was an Envy starter kit I picked up at the local tobacco shop back in 2008. Was about as good/bad as a Blu starter kit. I went back to analogs until I picked up a genuine joyetech 510, followed by an ego, and then I was sold!!

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
The one I'm using now...Vision Spinner with Kanger Protank 2 and fancy stainless drip tip, filled with DELICIOUS Hot Cinnamon from Vermillian River. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

My first time I tried a cig-alike from Walmart before this but I couldn't draw without coughing EVER and gave up immediately.

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
Mine was the Smart e-cig, below on the left, given to me by a friend. It has been my casual observation over many years that any product called smart is only smart for the one selling it.

The "Smart" e-cig was no exception, it got juice in my mouth, leaked, and could only be used for 2 hours before having to be charged for 3 hours. In short, it sucked a big one.

What I now use, on the right, is far smarter.

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
eGo 650mAh w/ CE4 Clearomizer Blister Pack Starter Kit

eGo_CE4_Blister_Pack__76515.1368041249.1280.1280.jpg

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
My first e-cig was a Blu (Starter Kit)....the convenience store had marked it down to $30 because it wasn't selling (SURPRISE! SURPRISE!:D)...I'm now using eGo-C Twists with Protank 2's, with a couple of T3 clearos as backup....
Since I put Boge 510 carts on the wimpy Blu batteries I can manage a few good hits before I run to the charger.....!!:(
They're my "DIRE emergency" go-to's!!::

JulesXsmokr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2013
Hurricane Alley, FL. USA
I started with the V2 cig starter kit. - bought at a smoke smoke shop where I used to do the roll your own cartons of cigarettes.
5 cartridges got me to quit smoking, and I even found out how to refill those little buggers, with some flavored juice.
After a week I went to the only real half?as_ e-cig shop around and bought a ego v-v - and vivi nova.. That seems so long ago, I now roll my own 1.0 ohm micro coils, use cotton for wicks and drip.:vapor:
Good Luck to you on your journey>>

I never used any E-cigs before - let alone seen one. After some online research I ponied up and ordered the Halo Triton Tank Starter Kit and the tobacco sample pack. I received it on September 18, 2013 and set it up and took a few puffs of Tribeca and said to myself "This is it". Just before midnight I smoked my very last cig and crushed up my last 4 packs of Pall Mall Orange cigarettes and took my Bic mini lighters and put all of that stuff in our condo trash dumpster. I have been smoke free every since.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
Blu.. a few years ago. I didn't HATE them, but they in no way even hinted at being able to replace an analog to me.
I can't say I even contemplated giving up smoking when I tried them. I didn't realize anything other than cigalikes even existed.

Flash forward a few years later. A friend from work had an Ego twist and I was all.. "what is that?". Ordered mine that night. Got it in the mail 2 days later and 2 days after that I quit analogs.

Now, just holding out on the ProVari so I might ask for it for Christmas :)

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My very first e-cig was a super-mini RN4081 that I bought over 5 years ago. There wasn't much choice back then & not even any e-liquid available to refill the teeny weeny little cartridges that were pushed into the mouthpiece that you attached to an atomiser- how times have changed since then :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread