Status
Not open for further replies.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
We have a skype chat at Nova for viewers of our various shows and Zenfidels {of course!}. :D
We do quite a few hangouts on google+ most days and I'd love for all of you to come and join me to chat and just hangout.
It's a great way to pass helpful info on the the Zenesis of course but it's not limited to talking about any particular device.
Sometimes Zen comes to chat also and that is a bonus! I like to be able to talk with folks face to face and have options that are not limited by forum rules. If you'd like to be a part of this simply let me know by pm here or on FB please. I believe I mentioned it on my show possibly last week? Anyway come one come all just have a cam and a mic!
Hopefully I'm not violating any rules here at ECF....?
C.B.

The NFL has less rules, who knows?!?!?!? :laugh:

I am confused on the whole hang-out thing -- do you look for people or what? :confused:

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
That is one gorgeous tank Hotrod!
Who made that?
Please and thank you!
C.B.

CB, that is a Bedazzle tube...if you google Bedazzle Tubes, her website will come up. She also has a thread here on ECF. She makes some amazing tubes!! :) I'd give you a link, but don't know how from my tablet.

Beardy

Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Portland, OR
can i see a more detailed pic of the carto tank, inside the top cap, etc? just curious.

Absolutely. I'll be emptying the tank in a while I'll post some photos for you, but it wont be until later tonight once I get back from a friends place. Anything specific besides the inside of the top cap?

I haven't seen instructions or a how-to re: filling the carto tank. Seemed rather straight forward to be honest. I've been using the tank all afternoon, without a worry of leaking or the tube sliding up exposing juice, I guess I . So much sturdier than my cartomators!

TalkingCactus

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2012
Paradise Valley, AZ.
Good evening Zenfidels (said slowly n softly w/a slight bow)

VapeMail!! Just got home n my package from Forida is here, woot-woot!! :w00t::w00t::banana:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks again Jeff (ParadiseVap)! Check your BofA account balance, deposited a lil thank you for ya today.

Unfortunately, I can't stay n chat, nor can I set up one of my new PV possibilities... but will check in later n reply to any comments, requests, questions. I'll be glad to help w/whatever I can for you guys n gals. See ya on the Night Shift.

stevo123

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
georgia
Good evening Zenfidels (said slowly n softly w/a slight bow)

VapeMail!! Just got home n my package from Forida is here, woot-woot!! :w00t::w00t::banana:

View attachment 219312

View attachment 219313

View attachment 219314

Thanks again Jeff (ParadiseVap)! Check your BofA account balance, deposited a lil thank you for ya today.

Unfortunately, I can't stay n chat, nor can I set up one of my new PV possibilities... but will check in later n reply to any comments, requests, questions. I'll be glad to help w/whatever I can for you guys n gals. See ya on the Night Shift.

looks smexy :p

bumpi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
NY
I think you have to fill it, then turn it upside down to put the cap on so it does not flood the carto, something like that.

Here is how I've been filling carto tank....

Prime carto a bit, not totally full tho, then fill tank about 4/5 the way (where bottom of top cap will end up), then put top cap on to the oring, then flip and push rest of way on while carto punch is in the "bubble" then

Just vape it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread