Status
Not open for further replies.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Got mine today and it is absolutely, grossly awesome!!!!!!!!!

Thank you ProVape.

I am working a contract at very large hospital...maybe I could just dip mine in some bio waste....NAH! too messy, I like your idea better LOL

Glad you like it, the real deal is always better, lets see some good pics..:vapor:

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
yoda-without-pics-this-thread-is-useless-BWVHSx.jpg

nomeX

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
HTX, USA
Zombie next to "Week-old" Bronze Provari

I wasn't home, and saw on my USPS update that a "Notice" was left. I got a sick feeling that no one was home to sign and that I missed the delivery. I rode home and checked the front door for a notice- none. I then checked my mailbox, which we don't check often, and sure enough, I saw a small Priority package! I didn't believe it until I saw the "Provape" name on the label. Boom! Zombie Provari is mine!

It may be hard to see, but the blood spatter is on one side of the device. It also appears that whoever did the coating did indeed pay attention and took the time to line up the spatter. It looks like this cap may have been made while it was on the Provari as the patterns match up very well. There's a shot of the bottom cap. The machining on the sides of the cap are not the usual "dots," but are instead like this: (__)

I got the Green LED and it does look cool the way the green glows when the button is pushed. I was going to got with red, but hey, I already have red on the Bronze one. I'm very satisfied with this, It reminds me of a BMX peg I once owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread