How to get a GG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
Is anyone else using a DiD repairable atomizer on the GGTS or any other repairable atomizer (except for penelope or ody)?

I was using the DID for sbout a week on the GG with the kick set to 10w - coil at 2.7ohm . It vapes great but i didnt like how airy it was and the fact i cant lay it on its side. I get the same vapor with the penelope and flavor is great. Sold it within a week and not going to buy any other Genesis atty's - the leak.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
I know what you mean Justin I don't think i would be a fair individual since i will throw a Gen rigth under the truck like i did to my provari when she wouldn't put out. GGTS is my new Honey Mistriss with Penelope Queen and Ody King. Im set till UFS comes out then it will be a challenge.

If I get to do this challenge between them I'm sure DID will get knocked out in the first round.

Ty89m

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2012
Bozeman, MT
I use the DiD and have found it to perform quite well. It is my first Gen. style rebuildable, and it's a good introduction to the type. Is it better than my Ody/Pen? No, just different. I like them all equally, and the craftsmanship on the DID is on par with the GG stuff. Yes they'll leak if you lay them down, but I've had no trouble what-so-ever with leakage under normal use. I personally can't want to see how it looks on my new GGTS :)

With that said, I do find the Ody/Pen slightly easier to setup, and you don't have to worry so much about hotspots and shorting as it's using silica instead of SS.

It basically comes down to the fact that I enjoy tinkering and building these atomizers, no matter the type, so wanted a taste of both kinds. Truly love them all for different reasons!

Anyway, back on topic. If you're wanting to get a GGTS in a reasonable amount of time, I'd go ahead and place an advance order. Really is your safest bet, and much less stressful than stalking COV waiting for them to sporadically show up in stock :)

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
I use the DiD and have found it to perform quite well. It is my first Gen. style rebuildable, and it's a good introduction to the type. Is it better than my Ody/Pen? No, just different. I like them all equally, and the craftsmanship on the DID is on par with the GG stuff. Yes they'll leak if you lay them down, but I've had no trouble what-so-ever with leakage under normal use. I personally can't want to see how it looks on my new GGTS :)

With that said, I do find the Ody/Pen slightly easier to setup, and you don't have to worry so much about hotspots and shorting as it's using silica instead of SS.

It basically comes down to the fact that I enjoy tinkering and building these atomizers, no matter the type, so wanted a taste of both kinds. Truly love them all for different reasons!

Anyway, back on topic. If you're wanting to get a GGTS in a reasonable amount of time, I'd go ahead and place an advance order. Really is your safest bet, and much less stressful than stalking COV waiting for them to sporadically show up in stock :)

COV wont have any in stock. Everything is always pre ordered. maybe they may get a small amount to sell. Bro to buy one of those you got better chance to win the freaking LOTTO fuhgeddaboudit!!! YOu want one pre order it and wait till Oct 30 is when they get shipped. so we may get it 1st or 2nd week in Nov. Good luck with what you may decide.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Yea they might get a few after the advance order comes in to put up on the side due to last minute cancellations or something. They won't last long if there are any available.

DID works on the GGTS but I stopped using it. My comfort level of vaping juice that comes into direct contact with brass is pretty low. I'll probably use it again once he has SS replacement posts and nuts available.

Edit: Sure enough, went and checked for fun and he has SS nuts and posts available.

Last edited:

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
if you plan on using the full capacity of volts which is 7.4v that's 2 18650 and you will need 3 tubes which is also on the advance order section of GGTS. plus I would get the fuse so its protected.

to use it plainly with one battery at 3.7 volts your going to need low rez cartos/ atis or even better a dual coil low rez. what I mean low rez is 1.0-1.5 ohms. anything higher with just one battery is like inhaling cold smoke. COV has boge cartos just get the 1.5 ohms and atis also get the UFS so you can add like a HH357 ati say at 1.5 ohms foro a phenomenal vape experience ts like tank with carto but this will give u not only 5ml juice but also juice control FUHGEDDABOUTIT!!!

dokebilee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Queens, NY
if you plan on using the full capacity of volts which is 7.4v that's 2 18650 and you will need 3 tubes which is also on the advance order section of GGTS. plus I would get the fuse so its protected.

to use it plainly with one battery at 3.7 volts your going to need low rez cartos/ atis or even better a dual coil low rez. what I mean low rez is 1.0-1.5 ohms. anything higher with just one battery is like inhaling cold smoke. COV has boge cartos just get the 1.5 ohms and atis also get the UFS so you can add like a HH357 ati say at 1.5 ohms foro a phenomenal vape experience ts like tank with carto but this will give u not only 5ml juice but also juice control FUHGEDDABOUTIT!!!

How many batteries for a repairable atomizer set at around 1.5-2.0ohm? Such as a Ody, Penelope, or DiD?

Got the fuse protection, just in case something goes wrong.

Last edited:

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
How many batteries for a repairable atomizer set at around 1.5-2.0ohm? Such as a Ody, Penelope, or DiD?

Got the fuse protection, just in case something goes wrong.

single coil not strong enough. Single coil at 1.0-1.5 ohms going to need two 18650 batteries and 3 GGTS Upper tubes. But lets get real a lot of folks wont be doing that because it will look like a baton and some folks well be self conscious to walk around and use it in public. As for me I cold give a rats ... but if im with folks i don't want to embarrassed them so i have to use something smaller and reasonable.

One 18650 battery if i use a single coil 1.0-1.5 ohms rebuild able atti like pen or ody or boge cartos or atomizers I wold need the kick to raise up voltage.

you don't want to carry something like 7.4 volt baton people will look art you funny. I know that from experience. if you make it dual coil

FUHGEDDABOUTIT!!!

No need for Kick one battery 18650 and a fresh made DUAL Coil on Ody or Pen at .9 ohms
FUHGEDDABOUTIT!!! You will be in freaking heaven, the amount of hot hot vape. MMMMMMMMMMM

Last edited:

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Just ordered my GGTS CoV edition through advance order, plus a 18650 AW High Drain 2000mah battery, and a cherry ss drip tip. I'll order the DiD repairable atomizer to use with my future GGTS and get a Ody at a later time.

Do I need to get anything else? I have a Tenergy multi-charger for the battery.

What you really need is adapters. You can find several lists of adapters in the GG forum or this forum with pictures. The 510 connection on the DID simply won't reach the connector in the GGTS without them.

The majority of people vape between 7-8 watts and that's were they find their comfort zone. A 1.5 ohm device being vaped on a single 3.7 volt(average) battery is 9 watts. You don't really need to stack batteries unless you are doing something extreme.

Last edited:

R53_Dave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
single coil not strong enough. Single coil at 1.0-1.5 ohms going to need two 18650 batteries and 3 GGTS Upper tubes. But lets get real a lot of folks wont be doing that because it will look like a baton and some folks well be self conscious to walk around and use it in public. As for me I cold give a rats ... but if im with folks i don't want to embarrassed them so i have to use something smaller and reasonable.

One 18650 battery if i use a single coil 1.0-1.5 ohms rebuild able atti like pen or ody or boge cartos or atomizers I wold need the kick to raise up voltage.

you don't want to carry something like 7.4 volt baton people will look art you funny. I know that from experience. if you make it dual coil

FUHGEDDABOUTIT!!!

No need for Kick one battery 18650 and a fresh made DUAL Coil on Ody or Pen at .9 ohms
FUHGEDDABOUTIT!!! You will be in freaking heaven, the amount of hot hot vape. MMMMMMMMMMM

Another use for this setup: The GGRF!

1. Tape down switch on GGTS
2. Set in the road where you wish passing cars to avoid

You now have a GG road flare!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread