NEW VOLT Mini Clearomizers - NOW IN STOCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
My only concern with the push on tops... if they can be carried in a purse while out on errands. Will they pop off? I don't have that problem with the Esmarts. I like carrying the little 78s when I'm out.

I have noticed on my Liquimax that some fit snug and some are a little loose. But I have never had any so loose that they just fall off.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
Yes, these are T4s...and that is a good price. They should be identical to the Halo mini...but Halos are $3.99...well done SI.

Also, if you use them on an X2, the cone fits but VERY snuggly. I used some metal sand paper and sanded down the narrow end just a bit (someone else reported using a dremel tool) and now it slides on nicely. An X2, with this mini clearo and a cone makes a great pocket friendly out and about device. I've been using these for about a month, and they are a very simple, very nice little product. Even tho the mouthpiece is just a push on, I've never had any come off accidentally. They rinse out easily, and they are very easy to fill.

Maybe I went on too long...but I'm really happy that SI has added this to the lineup.

Last edited:

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Well, this should be interesting. I just ordered a green mini clearo and a green 78mm auto battery. I haven’t used a 78mm battery for over a year or an automatic battery for almost as long.

If these things work as good as everybody says, S.I. should think about putting together a starter kit with a couple of minis, 2 batteries, chargers, and a bottle of juice. That would be a great step up from gas station ecigs for a newbie.

J.R.

puckhead

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2009
Just an FYI these work great on cigalikes and X2 batteries if they are the same as the V2 Liquimax. Great flavor and vapor. I have some still going strong after 4 months of regular use and cleanings. The only downside is the capacity. But tht makes them great for around the house.

How do you clean them?

nick779

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh
They look like kanger t4s but are they really? I've had good luck with the kangers from another vendor but I always welcome a 1 stop shop. Especially one that carries the cartos I like and my current favorite e liquids, ice menthol and niquid apple

Just an FYI these work great on cigalikes and X2 batteries if they are the same as the V2 Liquimax. Great flavor and vapor. I have some still going strong after 4 months of regular use and cleanings. The only downside is the capacity. But tht makes them great for around the house.

How do you personally clean them?

Last edited:

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
Great, I just ordered 3 of these from another vendor a day before the announcement that SI has them! I like to stay faithful to SI but also like to try new things.....well I guess I will see if I like them at all. The price was very close to what SI charges so that's a no brainer when I re-order the minis. We will see!

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
No they are not kanger
They look like kanger t4s but are they really? I've had good luck with the kangers from another vendor but I always welcome a 1 stop shop. Especially one that carries the cartos I like and my current favorite e liquids, ice menthol and niquid apple

How do you personally clean them?

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
How do you clean them?

I was doing a vodka soak followed by a distilled water rinse. Just tried a Polident soak after seeing it suggested. Seems to work good too. I avoid using tap water because I have heard that mineral deposits can dry on the coil and cause premature failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread