Chit Chat in VOLTVILLE Thread #2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
still need to shrink alot of.... no 99% of my pics.... I use all my pics as background for my pc. Still its better than 5 flippin' kb. :p

Terry and Rave.... how would y'all like it if the froggies came into your house? LOL fiance hates it cuz one time he was in the shower and one jumped on his head!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I don't mind I love frogs... View attachment 454832

see? The Bullfrog I caught a few days ago was quite a bit larger than this one. :p

I wouldn't like it but I wouldn't like wasps, spiders, snakes, ticks or mice even more. :shock:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
still need to shrink alot of.... no 99% of my pics.... I use all my pics as background for my pc. Still its better than 5 flippin' kb. :p

Terry and Rave.... how would y'all like it if the froggies came into your house? LOL fiance hates it cuz one time he was in the shower and one jumped on his head!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I don't mind I love frogs... View attachment 454832

see? The Bullfrog I caught a few days ago was quite a bit larger than this one. :p

I can't believe you touched it! Eeeuuuwww! :w00t:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I catch them for fun! But if I had more, I would get the largest bullfrog and *ahem* make me some frog legs. I've always wanted to try them but can't afford the ones in the store, plus its a huge box. And i can't eat a huge box by myself!

Yuk! I wouldn't eat frog legs unless I was starving to death. :w00t:

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Yuk! I wouldn't eat frog legs unless I was starving to death. :w00t:

Guess rattlesnake and gator tail are out of the question then?

lol-045.gif

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
There's quite a lot I like about it now that I'm getting used to it. One thing is I don't have to wait for two pages to load to clear the "likes". It's definitely loading faster on my puter. Quoting just highlighted text is sweet so if I want to quote a part of a post instead of big pics etc. it's easy. I'm sure there are a lot of features I'm not using I'd probably like if I'd take the time to read all the instructions available. More than a few cons as well but I'm trying to focus on the positive. Overall for me the pros outweigh the cons so far.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
I have just about found a way to do everything I want in the new forum and have added a few new tricks that I couldn't do before - so for me it is just fine. I do wish the color scheme was given a higher priority though - using a FF add on to adjust colors is just not a solution for me.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I used to love sending white on white messages with a warning
is a great improvement over past fun&games. First time I used it. Eager to see if it works.

Nice. I wonder if I could use one on every post? :shock: And whether the censor would catch a no-no.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I have just about found a way to do everything I want in the new forum and have added a few new tricks that I couldn't do before - so for me it is just fine. I do wish the color scheme was given a higher priority though - using a FF add on to adjust colors is just not a solution for me.
I tried the chrome one but it fouled up a bunch of stuff.

I am ignoring the alerts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread