Not open for further replies.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Such shameless self promotion!!!...I like it :lol: Not exactly what I'd listen to, but I'm sure my step daughter would like it. Good luck getting your big break!

I subscribed to your channel; I'm DoctorJfromVA.

lol have to do something right?!?! I have you entered!

How's it goin man any new subscribers?

A few here and there, I needed to bump the thread! Slowly but surely. lol Thanks for checking in! We're at a total of 21 subscribers which is awesome!

Thanks for the flavoring help. Sub'd and viewing. Good luck brotha.

Thanks again man!

Big-ol-bump to this thread!

Last edited:

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Hmph... I subscribed ages ago, but only now followed the link on the other thread to this thread... congrats on your new following...

Unsubscribe and resubscribe and I'll enter you in this contest. :) Everyone who has subscribed from ECF should get a chance.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
After spending some time at your channel I can only wish you best of luck :D and to make it to major league:thumbs:

Ha ha thanks man! I know it's not everyones taste in music! Did you subscribe so I can get you on the spreadsheet? Worth it for some free juice, or a Favotank right?

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
At a total of 24 entries! One prize is the 225mL of Custard #3 + 70mL of Cinnagram Custard both by ITC Vapes, the other prize is a Yocan Favotank + EXgo V2 18650 Mod (meant to be paired with the Favotank).

Keep those subscriptions (entries) coming! Right now you basically have a 1/12 chance... Pretty good odds. :)

Cullin Kin - YouTube

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Apparently I have 2 user names on youtube. I think the one I subbed with is MistuhS.
Yeesh, your voice, man...had you not said that you're still trying to make it big, I would have assumed that you already did. Keep it up, brother.

Thank you!!! I really appreciate the kind words. :) That means a lot. I have you on the spreadsheet.

So, two more people subscribed on my channel yesterday and neither commented on this thread. If you're entering the contest please comment here with your YouTube username so I can get you on the sheet! The YouTube usernames were: Patrick Adams and MySisterCallsMeBoo

Reactions: GrandSam

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Reactions: mac63

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Subscribed! You've really got some talent! Man I wish I could sing. I sound like a half starved cat in a cast iron skillet when I try!

lol thank you! I really appreciate that. I'm sure you make an art out of those drums though. :) I have you entered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread