Not open for further replies.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Hey Cullin, just subscribed (Papawolfman) you'll recognize my musical maple leaf logo :)

I'm a singer songwriter from way back myself and still jam once in a while and also organize live music events. Keep at it, music is an amazing thing and is very motivational.

I have you on the spreadsheet! Thanks again!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Only 200 to go! lol Thank you to everyone who has entered so far! You have no idea how much it means to me. :)

In other news, my channel just updated and we're at 98,005 views! Only 1,995 more views and we'll be at 100,000!!! That is sooooo awesome!
That is so awesome..............congrats....I must say I have watched a couple of them more that once...

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Okay so I've figured out a couple more prizes for if we make it to 3,000 (which isn't looking likely at this point lol).

If we make it to 3,000 subscribers on my YouTube, the second winner will receive a 30mL of Gwary4 by MBV, a 20mL of Miss Samoa by Driptonic, a 15mL of Blue Moo by MBV, and about 25mL of Peach Cobbler by Mister e-liquid. All of these have been aged at least 6 months, and same with the liquid for the first prize winner.

I might even add a third winner but I need to see some interest! Thanks to everyone who has participated so far!! :)

Cullin Kin - YouTube

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
[HASHTAG]#2803[/HASHTAG] :)

Not my normal style of music, but I like it.

Sweet! I got you! Thank you so much. :) I'm glad you like it.

Subscribed! GL to you. Its a tough industry to be in. All the best wishes.

Wraith, thanks buddy! Is your youtube the same as your forum name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread