Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
....couldn't very well go with "KatSchmidt", now could I ? :lol:

Ha ha I guess not!

Well if we get 10 subscribers per day, we will be there in no time! I guess I should add an addendum stating something about if we don't reach 3,000 subscribers... I'll just pick a winner using random in a certain time period. I'll think about how long. :/

Reactions: spacekitty

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Haven't had time to go through it all, but love the one that autoplays and will show this to my son as well when I talk to him. For quite awhile he also wanted to do music professionally, but fell in love and went the wife/kids route instead

That would be great! Thank you!! I'm really happy you like it. :) 'The Story of a Girl' right? What's your youtube username so I can get you on the spreadsheet?

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
That would be great! Thank you!! I'm really happy you like it. :) 'The Story of a Girl' right? What's your youtube username so I can get you on the spreadsheet?
uhmmm not really sure, but I thought it was debadoo sumpthin, hang on will pm you my name to see if shows up that way :facepalm:

Reactions: Cullin Kin

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Hey Cullin, just subscribed (Papawolfman) you'll recognize my musical maple leaf logo :)

I'm a singer songwriter from way back myself and still jam once in a while and also organize live music events. Keep at it, music is an amazing thing and is very motivational.

Thank you, I really appreciate it! I will get you on the spread sheet once I get home!

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
How's it coming along Mr. Kin? :cool:

I subscribed, but do not wish to be in the contest (for what I hope are obvious reasons :laugh: ). I'm more of an alt rock guy, but appreciate a good sound, so don't mind at all helping you out. You have a smooth voice made for radio, glad we're able to help you get some exposure! Let me know when you hit Amazon Prime and I'll add you to my library. :D

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
How's it coming along Mr. Kin? :cool:

I subscribed, but do not wish to be in the contest (for what I hope are obvious reasons :laugh: ). I'm more of an alt rock guy, but appreciate a good sound, so don't mind at all helping you out. You have a smooth voice made for radio, glad we're able to help you get some exposure! Let me know when you hit Amazon Prime and I'll add you to my library. :D

It's coming slowly but surely!! Thank you for your subscription, it does truly mean the world! We are at 2,799 subscribers!!!! That's pretty good for one full day running!

If the pace picks up and it seems like we actually might make it to 3,000 subscribers I will likely add a second winner! :)

I totally understand. That's the great thing about music, there's something for everyone and it's not one size fits all. Thank you for the kind words. And thanks again for your subscription!

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Speaking of, if we make it to 3,000 subscribers, the second prize will obviously be another personalized signed CD. Also, either a Lemo Drop or Plume Veil, 30mL of Bomb (Blueberry Custard) by Casey Jones Mainline Reserve, and maybe a Turtle Ship mech mod if the winner is not a newbie.

Reactions: liblue1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread