PICTORIAL: *The URBA* ~A new RTA by Petar K

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveid777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Baltimore, MD
Solved. Bought a black sigelei 100W+ today for a great price. The Estia will get that. The Aqua v2 will go back on the gold Sig 100W+, and the Urba gets the sx mini s.
In anticipation, I ordered a black Hana One for my URBA. Will be the most expensive setup I've ever used.

wiizy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2013
United States
Qorax
kex2bo.jpg
which one would you recommend this or the GUS Phenomenon rta and why? looking for a good single coil build with great wicking, no dry hits. Thanks.
GUS Phenomenon RTA

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Qorax
which one would you recommend this or the GUS Phenomenon rta and why? looking for a good single coil build with great wicking, no dry hits. Thanks.
GUS Phenomenon RTA
Both are different atty systems brother, one cannot be compared to the other. Both are nice atomizers. The specialty of this one is ~ it is different.

wiizy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2013
United States
Both are different atty systems brother, one cannot be compared to the other. Both are nice atomizers. The specialty of this one is ~ it is different.
thanks, I was wondering with the urba, the juice has to travel so far when the tank is low do you have any wicking issues when your tank is low on juice?

Reactions: qorax

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
thanks, I was wondering with the urba, the juice has to travel so far when the tank is low do you have any wicking issues when your tank is low on juice?
Zero. I vape it bone dry. No tilting needed too - b'coz cotton/rayon's capillary action is superb - better than mesh. Oil Lamps???

Reactions: wiizy

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Hi, Any updates on production? The eta was the 20th ;)

Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Petar posted on FB that it'll be this week because he initially ordered the wrong o-rings and is waiting for the right sized ones.

THE WGU CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread