Not open for further replies.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
happy-thanksgiving.jpg

Hope you all have wonderful day! I have so much to be thankful for and all of you are right in there! :wub:

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
Angel... so glad you're loving the tips and are having a nice Thanksgiving! Happy vape-versary to you, too!!! :banana::banana::banana:
Happy & restful Thanksgiving Kayte!!! :wub: Hope you and Doug enjoy your day greatly! :)
I don't think it could be more restful. I got up, moved to the couch and fell back to sleep. :confused: Not feeling very good today. It's a wonderful thing that I didn't have to get up and cook!

Hope you're having a really nice day dale. :wub:

Right now I'm trying to track down an eleaf GS Air-MS tank. I can find 'M' but not MS. If anyone knows where I can find one in the US, I'd sure appreciate it if you'd pass the info along to me! It's looking like maybe it wasn't popular enough and no one is carrying them now? (I like mine a LOT and it's such a nice size for the iStick 20.)

If there really are no more and and of you know of something similar, let me know. I like the short squatness of it. :D

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Angel... so glad you're loving the tips and are having a nice Thanksgiving! Happy vape-versary to you, too!!! :banana::banana::banana:

I don't think it could be more restful. I got up, moved to the couch and fell back to sleep. :confused: Not feeling very good today. It's a wonderful thing that I didn't have to get up and cook!

Right now I'm trying to track down an eLeaf GS Air-MS tank. I can find 'M' but not MS. If anyone knows where I can find one in the US, I'd sure appreciate it if you'd pass the info along to me! It's looking like maybe it wasn't popular enough and no one is carrying them now? (I like mine a LOT and it's such a nice size for the iStick 20.)

If there really are no more and and of you know of something similar, let me know. I like the short squatness of it. :D
    I sure wanted a nap this afternoon but the kids and grandkids didn't want to leave the family bosom :laugh: They are all gone now and I'm pretty much worthless!
    LOL's, they wanted to know what we were having for Christmas and I asked "what do you want us to have"? :?: The same meal! :ohmy: :facepalm: :|
    Let's talk about that later!!! :lol:

I did a couple of searches but everyone I checked were sold out of the GS Air MS tanks :( Those are what I am using too. Fasttech has a clone :?:

Splatnext

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2013
    near the beach
    :(:(:(

Right now I'm trying to track down an eLeaf GS Air-MS tank. I can find 'M' but not MS. If anyone knows where I can find one in the US, I'd sure appreciate it if you'd pass the info along to me! It's looking like maybe it wasn't popular enough and no one is carrying them now? (I like mine a LOT and it's such a nice size for the iStick 20.)

Kayte try here...

Eleaf GS Air-MS (Shorty) 1.5ohm 3ml Dual Coil New Airflow Glass [gv-ELeafGSAir-MS-Shorty-1.5ohm] - $11.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more,

never mind there sold out...:(

Sirius

Star Puppy
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    View attachment 509331

Hope you all have wonderful day! I have so much to be thankful for and all of you are right in there! :wub:
    Daaaw..I feel the same way sweets Ms Glitter Pins!
    [emoji179] [emoji3] [emoji179]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

LittleBird

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 7, 2014
    East Coast, USA
    Sunday evening, at last! Dad left this morning and, as expected, I'm exhausted. It was such a blessing to have him here with us, though -- I miss him, already.

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving, and are happily enjoying turkey, dressing and cranberry sammies :)

Thanks for leaving the beautiful "Let it Snow" tip for me. And the Violet. Don't know how I missed that one, earlier!

@Kayte, I hope you are feeling better!

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Am back.....and fat! Hope all my Mountaineer buds had a super feast day. Got to eat a turkey dinner without lifting a finger except to drink my wine. A first......Rather like it. :) Spent time getting to know new son-in-law and his mom and step dad. They were a hoot. The new family addition (Doberman puppy) was the entertainment as dau. and new hubby decided they needed no cable as they rarely watch TV.....So, no traditional after dinner ball games. Sprinkled all the way home and only ran into one minor accident which backed up traffic for miles outside of Chatt. Otherwise, we made decent time, but still don't want to leave again for a good long while......Will miss having NO leftovers!

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 23, 2012
    NM, U.S.
    Hope you're all doing well and had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Glad you had a great time with your dad LittleBird and chooch... glad you had a terrific time at your daughters. Sorry about no leftovers!
    One year when my mother-in-law did Thanksgiving at her house, instead of the leftovers I was hoping for ---- planning on! --- she handed me a grocery sack filled with the ingredients to make my own leftovers. Well shoot. :sneaky: It was a struggle to be 'thankful' for that one. :laugh:

It's the middle of the night and I'm heading to sleep. Before I go:

We'd like to thank you for being the best customers ever! We wish we could offer more, but maybe there's a tip that you've been eyeing. If so, enjoy a 20% discount by using the coupon code: THANKS2015
    (One day only.) :wub:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    good-morning-to-gf-photo.jpg
    Hope you're all doing well and had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

We'd like to thank you for being the best customers ever! We wish we could offer more, but maybe there's a tip that you've been eyeing. If so, enjoy a 20% discount by using the coupon code: THANKS2015
    (One day only.) :wub:
    That's a wonderful coupon Kayte!! Trying to use it ...payment is stalling :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread