Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Great minds Bronze - hubs just did similar - white beans and ham soup. Wonderful stuff!
I think I could do beans & ham, but split pea was never one of my favorites. (No offense, Bronze) As a sort order cook before I went into the navy I had to make split pea soup once a week along with a rotation of other soups and chili. How it came about, I don't know, but every time I made pea soup the smell would make me sick - none of the other soups would do it, just the pea soup. Strange, I know... I'm weird that way.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I think I could do beans & ham, but split pea was never one of my favorites. (No offense, Bronze) As a sort order cook before I went into the navy I had to make split pea soup once a week along with a rotation of other soups and chili. How it came about, I don't know, but every time I made pea soup the smell would make me sick - none of the other soups would do it, just the pea soup. Strange, I know... I'm weird that way.
Love split pea soup. Hate peas. :)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Good Morning Army from Thomasville NC. Went for the last piece of Turtle Pie last night, but Mamaw beat me to it. Oh well, I had to drown my sorrow in hot turkey sandwich / gravy. :drool:

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)
If I had my drothers, that'd be the way I'd like to drown my sorrows... Smothered in turkey & gravy... ;)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I was on a thread which gave me this idea and decided to get a group shot of everything that I have (device's anyway) that I have in the house. I'm just talking the battery part. KFL+ and the new kabuki are probably the only thing I use for the top.

Anyway, thought it would be fun to see what all you have!

Here's mine:
l39pBZP.jpg

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Strange, I was watching a video on YouTube and all of a sudden I lost the audio. I went to iTunes picked a song from there and again, no audio. I know my hardware is working ok, because when I turn on my computer I still get the opening "ta da" thingie when OS X starts up. It's like a mute button was pressed and all audio from iTunes and anything through Safari is gone.

Yes, I checked system preferences for sound and there doesn't seem to be anything irregular about the settings there. It's pissing me off - one minute it was fine and the next - - - - - - - - - - - - - silence. I also tried restarting the computer and running Disk Utility to no avail. Don't know what to check next and it's driving me batty.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I was on a thread which gave me this idea and decided to get a group shot of everything that I have (device's anyway) that I have in the house. I'm just talking the battery part. KFL+ and the new kabuki are probably the only thing I use for the top.

Here's mine:
Is that coral you have on the table? It makes a beautiful centerpiece!
Almost looks like a snow covered tree...

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Is that coral you have on the table? It makes a beautiful centerpiece!

We went into this little store in Key West that was selling conch shells and other shells. I was looking for another conch shell and the ones at this place were beautiful. We did some wandering around the store and happened upon some coral. This piece was so amazing. It kept drawing me to it. Both hubby and I. He decided to spring for it.

It is beautiful. Thanks! I just wonder what it is going to look like in a few years when all the dust has collected on it :facepalm: The white won't pop as much, I'm sure. I should have asked how the hell to clean it! :lol:

Where is your collection pic, by the way?!?! Hmmmmmmm I wanna seeeeeeeeeeee

Please don't tell me I am the only one posting one..... :(

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

Here's mine:
l39pBZP.jpg
Beautiful hon..Hey guys just a fly by..Sorry I'm not on much anymore..Okay I'll play Robin sweets. :wub:
Got to get on me phone though..BRB.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
You have all seen mine :) just the evic vt for now. Haven't had the money to get anything else for a while, but just ordered a box mod mystery box so that should be fun. I couldn't decide and everyone has been pretty happy with what they received. Hoping Santa will bring me something...

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Five Provaris? And you're using your P3?

Yes *sigh* 5 ProVari.

The P3 and Kabuki go together. Not using either of them much. More for backup in case of a vapocalypse. The Kabuki has the P3 threading. I can use it on the Ti since that also has the P3 top.

The P-thingy on the far right, if you look closely you will see a screw missing from the window.....the window isn't there either. :facepalm: One of the ones that I broke and didn't send in yet.

The next in line is the Ti P2. That is the one that I am currently loving.

The next ProVi is the Original. That's the one that was sent to you for fixing :wub: Which of course ended up going to ProVape anyway. :lol:

The black one was my go-to for the longest. It has a different end cap because I dropped the other onto a marble floor, while changing out a battery, and dented the threads. :facepalm: So I just swapped out the end cap with the Original ProVari.

The three regular P's really need to go to the ProVape Spa for treatment.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Here's my current arsenal. Nemesis on the left (insurance against the vapocalypse). I never use it cuz it's a mechanical. Middle is SVD. It works when it feels like it. I never use it either. Right is the P3. I use it all the time. Look how tall that SVD is. Good grief!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Here's my current arsenal. Nemesis on the left (insurance against the vapocalypse). I never use it cuz it's a mechanical. Middle is SVD. It works when it feels like it. I never use it either. Right is the P3. I use it all the time. Look how tall that SVD is. Good grief!

Don't you have 2 ProVari? Did you get rid of the other one?

Users who are viewing this thread