Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I thought he might have retracted his statement for giving the "thumbs down" on the capacity....unfair IMO.

Not to be argumentative, but that's just his opinion--and his review. He's entitled to it...:)

Impulso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocklin, ca
This is nice! Old vs new!
1f446fab1cd797895279dc0b9800dcbf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I thought he might have retracted his statement for giving the "thumbs down" on the capacity....unfair IMO.
A brief follow up, of sorts, at 4:30 min...

I thought his capacity thumbs down was totally unfair too. And he blew the temp control capability of the atty as well. One of his poorer reviews if you ask me. It didn't appear he put any thought into it.

Randall.K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Manchester, UK
Not to be argumentative, but that's just his opinion--and his review. He's entitled to it...:)

It's a "mini" tank, so of course it's going to have less capacity. If this were released as a 22mm device, with a 2ml capacity, then yeah, sure. This tank isn't replacing the V4, so giving the "thumbs down" on a tank that's designed to be "mini" is unfair. Just my opinion. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
But it wasn't opinion. He was comparing a mini RTA to regular sized RTA. They are two different animals. It's like comparing towing capacities of a Yugo and a Dodge Ram.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
And he blew the temp control capability of the atty as well. One of his poorer reviews if you ask me. It didn't appear he put any thought into it.

I agree.

As for capacity, we've been back and forth on the subject... It's a con for some, no problem for others.
wink.gif

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I've yet to understand how a "mini" tanks small capacity is a problem for some. There's plenty of other options out there if you want a bigger tank. It's designed to be small....:p
Well, that's it. If a person does not like small capacity then get a regular sized RTA. Minis have their place. Lots of people like the smaller profiles. It was hard enough going from a cig-a-like to an 18650 regulated mod. This brings them closer to the smaller sizes they like and they don't mind if they have to refill and re-battery the thing more often.

Randall.K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Manchester, UK
Well I've been using this now for a week, and can honestly say I love it. I've yet to find a fault! I know some hate that the airflow screw is still under the 510 pin, but I'm kinda of an set-and-forget guy, so that doesn't bother me(now this maybe be a con) :p

IMO, the flavour is better than the V4, and the wicking is FAR more forgiving. ATM, I'm using 26g @ 1.0Ω, and still haven't encountered any problems with wicking; flavour is killer too!

SvoëMesto, did an excellent job with this atty :D

Impulso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocklin, ca
I need some guidance in terms of warm vs cold vape - I created a coil similar to my KFL+ but its warmer than I'd like. Coil height is 2-3mm high, sized at about 2.5mm. Its come out to about 1.3 Ohms - and I am vaping all the way down to 3.4 V, and its still warm. Any suggestions?

Randall.K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Manchester, UK
I need some guidance in terms of warm vs cold vape - I created a coil similar to my KFL+ but its warmer than I'd like. Coil height is 2-3mm high, sized at about 2.5mm. Its come out to about 1.3 Ohms - and I am vaping all the way down to 3.4 V, and its still warm. Any suggestions?

What are you vaping on? Mech or regulated?

Elyptic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2014
Upstate NY
But it wasn't opinion. He was comparing a mini RTA to regular sized RTA. They are two different animals. It's like comparing towing capacities of a Yugo and a Dodge Ram.
I hate to disagree, but it was opinion. He wanted the mini form factor, but a capacity greater than 2ml. I can agree with that. I received mine today, love the vape and the quality, and have already had to fill it for a second time.

That is not to say I wouldn't potentially buy a second. It's a con for me, but I knew that going in and understand the reasons for the size.

Think of it in terms of drip tips. I know some friends that hate metal drip tips and believe it a con if any atty comes with one.

To each their own.

Bits scrambled by Tapatalk on my Nexus 6...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread